Putin has large majority of Russians WANTING him, can you say the same for Bush/Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlsoHuman, Sep 28, 2011.

1. How long do you think US will continue to outshine Russia.
    When collapse happens, it will happen overnight, Americans will be trying to escape to Russia.
    that day is coming

You think that 14-16 trillion of debt is just some number on internet that doesn't mean anything.

LOL

#11     Sep 29, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You obviously know shit about Russia. Because if you did, you'd know what a third world country it is. It would take many, many decades of unequal performance for Russia to come even close to the United States.

That abandoned factory picture you show above claiming to be Detroit - could be any number of 30 different Russian cities every day - and has been for many years. Novosibirsk, Irkuskt, Chubaksary, Saratov, Ekaterinburg....I've seen them. Been there, walked around them. That photo could have been in any of those and you'd never know the difference.

You mention all that debt, but who do you think will suffer more when it is defaulted on? The country who owes it or the country to which it is owed?

#12     Sep 29, 2011
  3. Oh no!Please stay there,enough our own local crooks!

:D

#13     Sep 29, 2011
  4. Lets take a look at US cities

Ten American cities caught in free fall

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3656324...merican-cities-caught-free-fall/#.ToRtqV2tmmw

15 emptiest US cities
    http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/12/cities-ten-top-lifestyle-real-estate_0212_cities_slide_4.html

Report: Almost Half of Detroit Residents Are Functionally Illiterate….
    http://theconservativetreehouse.wor...etroit-residents-are-functionally-illiterate/

[​IMG]

More of Detroit
    [​IMG]

#14     Sep 29, 2011
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Is this supposed to be meant as a joke?

The options you put forward are to like Putin or get a bullet to the back of the head. I suppose if those were my options, I would like Putin too.

I suspect this topic is another failed attempt at sarcasm.

Now I know this whole topic is meant to be a joke.

#15     Sep 29, 2011
  6. ÷å çà ÏÒÓ íà âòîðîì ñíèìêå?

#16     Sep 29, 2011
  7. Not a joke at all

Putin killing traitors who sold their country to the CIA is something I applaud.

As for Russian people, he has overwhelming support.

In fact I wish American CIA would give birth to a patriot who would kill off the ruling class, tell Jewish lobby to go suck a lemon, and save the US from collapse.

And if you had a brain, you would wish for the very same thing.

#17     Sep 29, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

cold/c-kid, for every picture you pull up like that of a US city, there are hundreds for Russian cities and towns. Hundreds for each and every one.

You're not going to learn a lot about the world from your mom's basement in Vancouver.

#18     Sep 30, 2011
  9. wildchild

wildchild

LOL

#19     Sep 30, 2011