Put OPTIONAL777 ON IGNORE AND HIS THREADS DISSAPEAR!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

Ehhh, Eights rule, does it apply here... not exactly attack mode but defending an attacker / jerk, reminding me of the sickening posts of an attack jerk... and no info, an assertion that we would be learning from op777 without reference or even an example.... this one is a wobbler.... I'm going with erring on the side of caution... Tresor is on my ever growing ignore list... like I said, Whack-A-Mole baby, I'm not wasting money on psych meds to keep me happy when this small army of jerks is out to make me unhappy.... if I come to ET some day and can't see any threads at all, so what...

#31     Apr 7, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

I will not put Eight on my ignore list. I hope one day he writes something that is worth reading. I never put anyone on the ignore list. I trust people are capable of writing sensible things in future.

I support you on your unwillingliness of taking psych med. I believe you can defeat your paranoia of the alleged army that is interested in making you unhappy in other way than poisoning yourself with chemistry.

Warm regards.

#32     Apr 8, 2009