Put OPTIONAL777 ON IGNORE AND HIS THREADS DISSAPEAR!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

And don't quote him either... If people wouldn't quote him and killthenicefolk and all the shitheads that are frustrated because Christians don't like the Man Boy Love Association or whatever is bothering these guys, whatever is up their ass so bad they can't get it out of their thoughts... I wouldn't know they exist...

I have my own new criteria for the ignore list, if a poster purposely attacks my serotonin level for no good apparent reason, my happiness level, my feeling of well being, my love of freedom and prosperity, if I want to kill them in other words, they go on the ignore list. If I come to ET and I can't see any threads at all, then they have won, they can have ET at that point...

I do believe that somebody has to go to hell, I don't, but if they want to go to hell, who am I to argue ?? Fools in their follies are a big pain in the backside and I'm not finding much reason to share the love with them at this point. I'm spending money on supplements to raise my serotonin, why let some jerk assclown sickies with the hots for their mothers and little boys and girls lower it for me? I feel the same about liberal rags, gad, I was trying the read the LA Times today, I refuse to pay for the thing but it was at the donut shop so I'm reading it and after awhile the misery of it all got to me and I felt like suing them for wasting my time and serotonin supplement expense.

Really, have we ever sorted out what these assholes posting here even want? Have they ever said what the hell they actually want? They want us dead imo, out of the way so they can do their thing, whatever it is, masturbation in public maybe, gay pride parades with live sex acts with children, hell if I know or care... I guess somebody sorted out that ZZZ was a pedophile after 19,000 insulting posts or some such.. what a waste of our lives..

#21     Apr 6, 2009
  2. #22     Apr 6, 2009
  3. JDL

JDL

we love you OPTIONAL777, how stupid can a person be starting a thread about another member, do you hate him that much, well then move your stupid ass down the road, LMAO

#23     Apr 6, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

He bypasses the complex stuff and goes straight for the answer. Few achieve that...

#24     Apr 6, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

See what I'm saying folks, this guy meets the criteria for ignore list. No point, attack mode, inducing unhappiness, assertion without proof, etc.. ad nauseaum.. this is fun now, like whack-a-mole sort of... like I said, if the perverts take over all of ET, so what?

#25     Apr 6, 2009
  6. BTW, happiness is not the point of life as Ortega believes.

It is essential to be happy so that one can live or perform at an optimum level.

But most notable philosophers with Aristotle as the King of the Western Philosophers, and Confucius as the King of the Eastern Philosophers agree that character perfection is what it is all about.

See The Ethics of Aristotle at http://www.constitution.org/ari/ethic_00.htm and The Ethics of Confucius at www.sacred-texts.com/cfu/eoc/eoc05.htm

R. Pliskin doesn't contradict him so as not to embarrass him.

#26     Apr 6, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

OPTIONAL777 is okay. He posts about things I would have never realized they existed if not for him.

Great job OPTIONAL777. Keep on :)

#27     Apr 6, 2009
  8. Half of the threads he starts in P&R don't even have anything to do with P&R. All he likes to do is gripe and moan about everything. Who needs that?

#28     Apr 7, 2009
  9. JDL

JDL

please put me on your ignore list. :p

#29     Apr 7, 2009
  10. You didn't know about pedophilia, hypocrisy, lying, and fake spirituality? Nice cocoon you live in...

#30     Apr 7, 2009