Put OPTIONAL777 ON IGNORE AND HIS THREADS DISSAPEAR!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Is gayness something you're ashamed about?

#11     Apr 5, 2009
  2. No, it's that I believe you and your merry band of village idiots may be apart of the human race that makes me feel ashamed.

#12     Apr 5, 2009
  3. it's all beautiful man..

quit with all these negative waves man

if you disagree,

REFUTE,

otherwise STFU :D

#13     Apr 5, 2009
  4. Then you know how I feel.

#14     Apr 5, 2009
  5. An ad hominem attack is not indicative of cleverness or a pointed remark. It is a logical fallacy. A weapon in the arsenal of low class Sophists. If you admire or like to argue with these kind of Sophists which is futile by definition of them being Sophists this is your choice Killthesunshine, but I prefer to put them on my ignore list and spend my time with people that have a modicum of manners even if they have a very different outlook.

"An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

#15     Apr 5, 2009
  6. can't you geniuses cut thru the ad hominem and fallacy make mince meat out of him??

:D

do it if you can

i want to see you do it, quit whining in mean time :D

#16     Apr 5, 2009

7. Wow......all of the sudden you sound so...so.....christian-like !!

I think I love you too, man ! :D

#17     Apr 5, 2009
  8. Oh...well...I think I kinda like you, maybe.........:cool:

#18     Apr 5, 2009
  9. No problem, but first I want to see you walk on water!

Sorry about the whining Killthesunshine.

I'll place you on my ignore list now with your friend Optional777 (Birds of feather flock together.) so I can no longer respond to you, and upset you with my whining, and you can now go back and bother ZZZ.

#19     Apr 5, 2009
  10. i dont think you want put m\e on ignore..

ican SMELL where the pair EUR/USD is going in next 30 secs :cool:

i might just might tune you in for a taste

treat me right! :D

who loves ya babe

#20     Apr 5, 2009