Put gang members pictures on the web

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jul 21, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Why not publish the pictures, names, addresses, etc. of all gang members on the internet? Probably they would have to have a conviction for a crime first, but no matter what the age, one conviction + gang affiliation or association and put their ugly mug and info up where anybody can access it.....

I'm listening to an interview on the radio with a lady that had her husband and two sons killed by a gang guy that was arrested for particularly violent crimes as a juvenile, protected by the sanctuary policies of San Francisco and sent to a halfway house in Southern California. He escaped there and killed all the male members of a law abiding family for driving down an alley when he wanted to drive down it the other way......

2. Banjo

Banjo

What good would that do, are you going to drive into thier hoods to id them, oh look honey, there's big dipper. Maybe drive a tour bus , don't worry folks, the bus is bullet proof. Everybody in the hood already knows who they are and where they live. They would think they're net stars, compete to make the lineup, it would just be offering another level of respect for them to newbies. You're not grasping their culture.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wouldn't oppose the idea.
    Not sure what it would accomplish though.

Personally, I think they should just be shot on sight.

4. BSAM

BSAM

Actually, this is a great idea. You see, members of rival gangs.....well, they don't exactly like each other. So.....

Also, this would save our law enforcement people from a lot of work that our good judges and civil rights activists refuse to allow them to do on a regular basis. (Of course, those civil rights don't extend to law abiding citizens.) Therefore, this is one way for the problem to take care of itself.

5. Here's a few gang bangers (Bloods) on you tube.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ep9zzBz3lTk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ep9zzBz3lTk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. Many of them do it on their own. You need to surf MySpacee a bit. You might also go to any rapper's Internet page. There listed are the homies showin' luv, many with photos and ways to hookup. :)

7. maxpi

maxpi

It would accomplish something. Neighbors could keep an eye on them more just like the pedophiles. Once they got a certain level of criminality established they could get a "Wanted Dead or Alive" status. Bounty hunting would become a national sport complete with TV shows and lots of people would be employed and crime would go way, way, way the heck down I should think...

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.