PureTick Revisited

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Lorend, Mar 13, 2011.

1. r-in

r-in

danxg, I thought you were a fairly reasonable person, but now I think you must be a jack off. I questioned this Puretick turd on ET after he did his b.s. promoting and was drilled with crap and threats by this POS.
    If you have any support for this clown, I have to believe you must be an idiot contrary to what I thought of you initially.
    This Puretick clown made real threats to me. I am more than willing to meet him anywhere and deal with him and his threats. I promise this moron is a loser who is selling a pile shit, and to think you would in anyway promote it makes me wonder what your relation is to this promoter.
    Anyday, anytime, I promise it will be a last regret for this pile of shit.

#21     Mar 16, 2011
  2. emg

emg

3. I just strive for objectivity. I you re-read what I wrote I don't see where I gave PT a glowing review, LOL.

#23     Mar 16, 2011
  4. r-in

r-in

I apologize. I however have nothing good to say about this clown. He attacked me and threatened me via Elite, but of course the pansy, useless turd he is, would make no effort to back his threats. I just find any wishy washy statement that could be construed as support of this conman is wrong. People were probably happy to stand up and say Madoofus was actually a good guy, but I guess not. Is that an unfair comparison, I don't think so, as Purecrap robs from people who can't afford to fight them.

#24     Mar 16, 2011
  5. GiantDog

GiantDog

Ahhhh, what do we have here? Another fool starting a PureSlick thread?

Someone order that he have his head examined before he gets robbed by PureSlick.

#25     Mar 16, 2011
  6. No worries friend. I learned a few good thing from them, Mark Fisher stuff, and the rest was bad. Alex even bragged in the room he instigates cyber fights because it generates even more biz. Cajun loser does the same.

#26     Mar 16, 2011
  7. Didn't Baron ban Alex from ET because of all the rotten posts he used to make? That guy was just terrible.

#27     Mar 17, 2011
  8. It got out of hand to the point where Baron would actually turn down the advertising dollars of Puretick. Too bad, because it was quite entertaining.

The funny part is that it became relatively obvious within weeks that Puretick was a scam.

#28     Mar 17, 2011
  9. I noticed below that PureSlick is a sponser at ET? Uh oh.

#29     Mar 17, 2011
  10. +1

single digit posters,no need to peddle fatboys garbage here.

#30     Aug 13, 2011