Puretick outperforms Harvard and Yale Endowments

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Sep 11, 2009.

1. just another thread off on a tangent.........:)

it only took 2 pages to get there.

this has got to be a new ET record.

don't forget the boxing week sale exit door at the 5.7

cheers,

shop out :cool:

#11     Dec 29, 2011
  2. Dig up a 2 yr old thread? About puretick?

#12     Dec 29, 2011
  3. i never dug it up, just happened to show up.

howzit hanging , brownie.

s

#13     Dec 29, 2011
  4. Really, if anywhere it mentions Purebullshit why does anyone respond? I wouldn't if it weren't for the fact that people who I know aren't promoting them responded.
    Just don't respond! Let the phony promoters post and let the thread die. I'm guessing they are hurting for subscribers and now they are getting free promotion.
    I've been looking into some interesting ideas for this ilk of scammer, or the like in the back of Futures magazine, and have been handed some good ideas by lawyer friends. A couple of buddies from the good old days suggested some other options, but probably not approriate, lol.

#14     Dec 29, 2011
  5. there will always be snake oil.

legals still have jobs as the rest of the world goes down the tubes.

they will be the last guys standing in their gucci loafers.

s

#15     Dec 29, 2011
  6. I guess you don't read much news. Lawyers have been getting layoff notices like the rest of the average Joes. Unless you are at the top of your class coming out the last couple years or this year good luck getting a job to cover the cost of your education.
    Lol, my friends aren't ambulance chasers. They have taken on a few big guys and nailed them over the years. I think a couple of insurance companies would like to see them cease to exist for the settlements they got for people denied claims by what was obviously covered.

#16     Dec 29, 2011