PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pekelo

Pekelo

jsmooth, thanks for the detailed review. Looks like we here in the ET chatroom did much better...

#41     Jul 3, 2007
  2. That's actually a viable method if you are referring to swing pivots rather than floor pivots, although A/D and trin can be a bit redundant.

"Most of the time" is the red flag. :)

I chuckled when I read how many in this thread were scratching their head as to the price action yesterday and the response from the "guru" was "today was definitely strange." Well, duh!!! And that type of wisdom comes for a mere $300 a month!!! :eek:

st

#42     Jul 3, 2007
  3. yea $300 /month is to much , and max span is pretty bad/risky

#43     Jul 3, 2007

4. I wonder if Spectra will comment on this

#44     Jul 3, 2007
  5. There are better markets to trade that sort of breakout/momentum system than equity indexes.

#45     Jul 3, 2007

6. thanks for the great synopsis, smooth.

sounds like a confused mess, with cherry picked trades being hyped in there. quite interesting!

surf

#46     Jul 3, 2007
  7. "it really seemed like the room was just filled with novice traders that were just fighting all day long to squeeze a few ticks out of the market. It didnt seem like it ............. "

To be honest who did you might have been in there Paul Tudor Jones or maybe Soros? Back to reality please it was a free open house designed for new traders dont you remember being a new trader?

From what I have seen on this site and the amount of bullshitting that goes on I wouldnt be surprized if some of the people dissing the site dont even trade and just like to feel important, secure in their anonymity.

#47     Jul 3, 2007
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I thought that day's pattern was pretty easy to recognize and I had 3-4 pretty decent predictions in the ET chatroom.

If Puretick's gurus can't recognize a day like this, they should close shop....

#48     Jul 4, 2007
  9. This thread will be deleted if PureTick still advertises here at ET.

This thread is bad for business!...:eek:

#49     Jul 4, 2007
  10. Surdo

Surdo

It only states the truth about the PI$$ POOR track record of Maxspan.

surdo

#50     Jul 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.