PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notouch

notouch

MaxSpan lost almost $7000 in June so I'd give that one a miss.

#21     Jul 2, 2007
  2. Trading is something that takes many many years and many boom bust cycles to really get a feel for the markets.

I have been trading for 7 years, and about two months ago when the Dow went up 1200 points in 6 weeks, I just could not follow my edge, I kept thinking its gone to far to fast dont buy wait for a correction, well it never came.

I remember thinking you missed a 1200 point rally how did this happen. Funny how the market works.

#22     Jul 2, 2007
  3. We really only use 2 ! (Stochastic and Bollinger band). The first day trading site I was a member off used 16 charts and 8 indicators. You can fit everything we do in to one chart. Alas, like I said. Your not going to learn a new method in 1 day.

We'll do another open day in a few weeks. Today was definitely strange. Nothing is ever normal in the market.

Thanks for coming in though.

#23     Jul 2, 2007
  4. The documentation on the trade setups is there. You just have to spend a few minutes and read over it. Trial users have full access to the rules of the max, triggers etc..

Yes, made money today but it was not easy. Of course I had a lot of extra work to do with the 100 new users online.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#24     Jul 2, 2007

5. hey smooth,

explain what you mean..... the puretick guys state they only use 2 indicators--- is this not accurate?

thanks,

surf

#25     Jul 2, 2007
  6. Surdo

Surdo

Did The Cajun Crab get caught in a little white lie again?
    He was not able to wiggle out of the "managed funds" question from last month.

I have zero tolerance for vendors that don't tell the truth.

el surdo

#26     Jul 2, 2007

7. funny, we will see. man, i really hope not! that would be really really lame.

#27     Jul 2, 2007
  8. squall

squall

40. Never volunteer advice and never brag of winnings.

Found on the Puretick site.......

http://puretick.com/BB2/viewtopic.php?t=31

I don't know, but I can think of a couple times this has been broken by the vendor himself....

But I guess it's not technically "volunteering" the advice if you're charging for it.....

#28     Jul 2, 2007
  9. notouch

notouch

When are you finally going to admit that MaxSpan is a failure? It lost almost $7000 last month yet you continue to use it. You're acting like the classical losing trader, clinging on to false hope that your system will be proved right even though it continues to bleed dollars. What's wrong, can't you stand the loss of face in front of all your customers? You just can't admit you're wrong and that will be your undoing.

#29     Jul 2, 2007
  10. I have to agree with the apparent failure of Maxspan and it is no good saying you have to be consistant because it has been a consistant and very expensive failure. I remember them quoting it was a 90%profitable trade setup but I have never been convinced. The thing is the other setups arent bad but if you look at their track record the Maxspan simply kills a days profiability if it goes wrong. Which can be seen happening a lot recently.

The hit it gives new traders I believe is contrary to their stated philosophy as well.

#30     Jul 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.