PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are about 50 slots left now. HotComm has raised our capacity for the day. Enjoy. Didnt even know they had one. You can get in now.

#11     Jul 2, 2007
  2. GaryN

GaryN

Opened the link and got the login but since i didnt have a password it wouldnt let me in. I dont think Im missing much though. Did you pick a day close to a holiday on purpose?

#12     Jul 2, 2007
  3. The password was posted on that same page. :)

It is: 5785

#13     Jul 2, 2007
  4. GaryN

GaryN

I guess Im a bit thickheaded. Would you mind pointing out where. Attached is a screen shot.

#14     Jul 2, 2007
  5. #15     Jul 2, 2007
  6. squall

squall

But to expand on my last post.....paying $299 a month to watch someone trade isn't very wise money management. Teach yourself.

If you want to trade well, you will do it yourself. Period.

#16     Jul 2, 2007
  7. did anyone make / lose money through pt today?

#17     Jul 2, 2007
  8. Surdo

Surdo

I had a good time in the room today!

#18     Jul 2, 2007
  9. jsmooth

jsmooth

man, it seems like you guys use every technical indicator/chart time frame you can find....its no wonder why many of your members miss trading calls, and lack the discipline to take calls....using that many indicators, and jumping from one indicator to another every 15 minutes is a recipe for disaster.

#19     Jul 2, 2007
  10. Its very confusing, and vague about all the calls, maxspan,retrace,trigger.

Go try it out you'll see. I got the impression they used so many to better their odds. The thing is its like trying to juggle.

#20     Jul 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.