PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

No I'm not going to stop "whining". The man is dishonest.
    Does it matter whether it's $10 or $1000? No. What matters is that PureTick is a dishonest vendor.
    I will continue to ask for a refund, be it ad infinitum.

#181     Aug 4, 2007
  2. xiaodre

xiaodre

Actually, it does matter if its $10 or $1000...

my .02

#182     Aug 4, 2007
  3. That stinks you got screwed over by these guys and I hope you get your money back.
    For future reference, think about this though. If they actually made the money they claimed, would they go through all the trouble of a website, paying ET, posting on ET, going through the hassle of recruiting members, dealing with customers, etc. etc. etc???
    Of course not, they make their money through subscribers just like the rest of the trader sites. Think about it. Good luck and good trading to you.

#183     Aug 4, 2007
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

No, it doesn't matter. It's the principle. The vendor is unprincipled and sloppy. This thread stands as a reference as to his credibility.

#184     Aug 4, 2007
  5. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

If he makes his money through subscriptions and not trading (which is very likely), I doubt that he's driving a Ferrari.

My posts point to his distain and lack of respect for a customer. It says a whole lot about him and his business.

#185     Aug 4, 2007
  6. Ztrader This is the first of heard of this. Look how many ways a person has had to contact me but still I've heard nothing. Must of just been some sort of ruse.

-Live help
    -Toll free number
    -Regular local number
    -AIM,MSN, and SKYPE
    -Email
    -Live support via the room
    -Fax

I just refunded someone $299 today who had to go on vacation for a week and didn't have time to cancel before their rebill date. I don't really care about your $10. As a matter of fact, call me. I'll credit you $20 and then post a public apology on the main Elite Trader forum. You're making 100%

Geoff / CajunSniper

#186     Aug 6, 2007
  7. There you go ZTrader! A very quick and painless conclusion to your issue! Why not reconsider and subscribe for hundreds a month for these types of results:

Mar 2007: - (945)
    Apr 2007: +2,010
    May 2007: - (240)
    Jun 2007: - (6,735)
    Jul 2007: +150

Grand Total: -(5760)

Not bad for 5 months of full time trading!

#187     Aug 6, 2007
  8. Ref Track Record Link: http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html#bottom

It is pretty obvious now that you guys are some sort of competitive service. Notice below jzlucas claims our trades for Mar 2007 are -(945) In actuality they were $8,595 , or $1432.50 with one contract. I'm sorry that your probably losing money trading. But you do not need to waste your time attacking others doing 'decently' well. Spend your time learning. I could get Baron to kill this thread our have a lawyer send you a letter for slander but I need not waste the time. Our room is at capacity now. We do not need any new members or your helpful advertising. Thank you for showing your true colors.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#188     Aug 6, 2007
  9. missLA

missLA

What a joker! First its LIBEL not SLANDER. Secondly, you best be careful making these claims and selling a service. Third, you need to take remedial math--JZ IS CORRECT. Forth--- "the room is at capacity" LMAOOOOO! how can a room be at capacity? can't affford more space???

:D :D :D

#189     Aug 6, 2007
  10. Am I a laywer? NO! I'm a trader. But thanks for pointing that out. I don't know how to replace a cylinder head either but I'm not too concerned about it.

Do you want write for spiteful tabloids or learn to trade? Nothing your saying here is going to help you or anyone. Sadly, I wont be able reply to any more posts on this thread. It's counter productive. If you'd get some motivation all you'd have to do was look at the PT logs or take a trial.. Your reaction would be "Oh my god, these are actually real trades" Or better yet, just talk to someone who's a member. It's easier to give up on you self and life then to put forth some effort.

Cajun

#190     Aug 6, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.