PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

What might have happened if they send out newsletters and whatnot to people is that your ISP could have them tagged as junk and be blocking the stuf. This happens often, so people think they are being ignored, when in fact they are not. I'm not familiar enough with puretick to know what the deal with you was, but I have taked to both of them a few times and they seemed like good guys running and honest business to me.

Brandon

#171     Aug 2, 2007
  2. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Fine. So why doesn't he answer emails? They charged my card. They could easily issue a refund. Why don't they??

#172     Aug 2, 2007
  3. Surdo

Surdo

The majority of those that have dealt with them have been satisfied with the trial.

Contact the credit card company and dispute the charge as was suggested, if you even tried to contact PureTick.

You are really starting to sound like a fool!

el surdo

#173     Aug 2, 2007
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I don't know about their trial as I never had one. They charged my card and did not deliver login information. They were contacted on multiple occasions with no response.

#174     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Surdo

Surdo

You have contradicted yourself on numerous occasions a$$wipe!

#175     Aug 2, 2007
  6. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Where is the contradiction? I signed up, was charged, never received the login. Contacted them, no response. Requested refund no response. Where's the contradiction? You obviously are not an astute reader.

#176     Aug 2, 2007
  7. There's no contradiction in what he said. I guarantee that phone calls and emails go unanswered. I have no idea why. Lack of interest in new business or just flat-out disorganized, but there's obviously a problem...

#177     Aug 2, 2007
  8. Surdo

Surdo

On one thread you state you signed up for the $10 TRIAL, on another you stated you did not.

You seem to be a chronic whiner, DISPUTE the charge with your credit card and move on with your life.

It's $10 fukcing dollars loser.

#178     Aug 2, 2007
  9. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Show me where I said that I did not sign up for a trial.

I repeat: I signed up for the trial. They charged my credit card. They did not forward login information. I sent emails, called - no response. I sent pm - no response. I requested a refund - no response.

You need some reading lessons.

#179     Aug 2, 2007
  10. and you need to stop whining. you lost $10? why do you expect anyone to feel sorry for pocket change?

#180     Aug 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.