PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I must say you saying you answer the phone the majority of the time is completely false. A newb friend of mine called you almost incessantly for 2 weeks and never got even a single answer. There's nothing wrong with not answering the phone, just don't lie about it.

#161     Aug 1, 2007
  2. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

This is a a complete lie. You do not answer the phone. You do not answer emails. You do not respond.
    I have taken appropriate action with the cc company. I am also filing a complaint with the CFTC.
    As I said before, it may be only $10, but the fact that you refuse to issue a refund says much more about you and your service than it does about my pursuing such a small amount.
    You're dishonest.

#162     Aug 2, 2007
  3. ZTrader, they know if you've logged in or not, why not just verify your info w/them and request a new trial. I'm sure they'll do that for you.

#163     Aug 2, 2007
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I never received the login information. That was the issue. I called, sent emails - no response. I then requested a refund - no response.
    If they made a mistake and failed to send the login information, that's understandable. But they failed to respond to any inquiry.

The guy is a complete jerk. It's now a pissing contest. I already won because I think that anyone reading this thread might think twice about doing business with this a-hole.

#164     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Right, but they have responded, so if you PM them and verify your info - they'll give you another trial.... assuming you still want it.

#165     Aug 2, 2007
  6. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I don't see where they have responded. And I did send Spectra a pm - no response.

#166     Aug 2, 2007
  7. Yesterday, they made a comment and you responded.

#167     Aug 2, 2007
  8. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Show me where they acknowledged receiving the $10, forwarding the login information, etc. I don't see it.

#168     Aug 2, 2007
  9. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

And if he is responding, which he is not, why doesn't he answer the phone or answer emails????

#169     Aug 2, 2007
  10. Since he came onto the thread yesterday, I was just suggesting to PM him and verify your info. However, you said you already did that. A lot of people on ET have tried out their room - I tried it for a month and didn't have any problems getting a hold of anyone. Hope it works out for you.

#170     Aug 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.