PureTick Live Trading Room - - FREE open house

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mvic

Mvic

I started using the ignore feature this week for the really stupid posters on ET who contribute nothing at all (and detract from the site). Congratulations you are number 23.

#131     Jul 15, 2007
  2. I've also been trying to call them, quite frequently. Tried the chat feature online as well, to no avail. I wonder if they are out of town or just don't want any new customers...

#132     Jul 15, 2007
  3. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I think puretick must be publishing some very poor trade signals - no one hears from them!

#133     Jul 16, 2007
  4. I see we have a pessimist on our hands. Just got very busy after the open house we did. No longer have time to get on ET as much as I'd like. You can see the trading results and logs at http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html

Cajun

#134     Jul 21, 2007
  5. Don't insult my intelligence.

I see by your low post count that you probably started this account to flame and spam. I personally answer every email and return every call. You are not charged unless your trail is approved. So maybe you were at another service, because your not in our database at all. Feel free to call 877 Go Long1

Geoff / CajunSniper

#135     Jul 22, 2007
  6. i must say, that's a great phone number!

congrats on catching that one.

regards,
    surf

#136     Jul 22, 2007
  7. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

PureTick charged me for a free trial. Never responded with an email, does not answer the phone, does not respond to emails.

As I mentioned in an email, it may be only $10, but I intend to pursue this with the CFTC. You're lack of response is suggestive of ripoff artists.

The telephone number is bogus - no one answers. Tried it more than a dozen times.

#137     Jul 22, 2007
  8. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Another day, more emails, no answer. What's wrong with these guys?

#138     Jul 23, 2007
  9. The trial costs $10. At least it did when I took it.

#139     Jul 23, 2007
  10. mujoh

mujoh

So why don't you try to contact Spectra by PM here?

#140     Jul 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.