Puretick.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wojack, Mar 12, 2007.

1. My name in the room is CajunSniper incase you haven't guessed

#51     Mar 14, 2007
  2. The guys at PT are good blokes who work hard I have been a subscriber and still am though dont use it much because i have a day job but I will stay woth them and if my job finishes soon (probably get a redundancy) then i will be in there a lot more often.

Cheers

Bogan 7

#52     Mar 14, 2007
  3. feb2865

feb2865

Quote from JimmyJam:

in Puretick is Tutankhamen or Antitiomenhut or something ...[/B]

oh boy tutankhament you have no idea how I laughed my ass off on this one

with all respect to neet of course

#53     Mar 14, 2007
  4. Neet

Neet

Quite frankly, so did I :)

#54     Mar 14, 2007
  5. Room at PT is solid. Been in the Trial week the last 6days and I learned an incredible amount from Head Trader about developing a sound strategy and proper risk management. There is no question he occasionally makes mistakes on his calls like any human being, but he really minimizes the damage thru proper execution management and engrains this important concept into his students.

I will not be renewing for now only for the reason that I will be out of the country and not trading for the next 1.5 months.

Out of 10 I would give PT a solid 9 for overall utility and benefit to subscribers.

I would guess if I did it on my own and tried to figure it out on my own , it would take me 6 months what I have learned in a week there.

discrat

#55     Mar 14, 2007
  6. amiindew

amiindew

Can anyone who has been or still is an active member of PT tell me if one can really make money following ALL their calls based on their entry/exit signals or still lose money at the end.

I have been in so many rooms. Some teach you some good stuff others are pure rubbish, but I still have to find the one where you really can make money just following the signals called (or not called or called too late).

#56     Mar 14, 2007
  7. I've had good days and not so good days. I have learned (and continued too) from Alex and the group. 15.00 a day to learn is not that bad. Will you loose money, most likely in the beginning. I am a little more than even. They are pretty good in my book. Then again, I've only been in YM for a couple of months. Mostly in equities. Just trying to open my pallet for new trading ideas.

#57     Mar 14, 2007
  8. Simply awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love these guys.

#58     Mar 14, 2007
  9. So are you saying that their track record is either faked or not realistic?? Please elaborate...thanks...

#59     Mar 14, 2007
  10. romik

romik