Puretick.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wojack, Mar 12, 2007.

1. how many people actually live off the puretick room? i see there is another one here boscov or something.

surf:confused:

#41     Mar 13, 2007
  2. bosco81

bosco81

uh, if you're referring to me, the name is bosco81 not boscov. it's not difficult...

and i'm not a member there any longer for reasons that have been highlighted in the thread...

#42     Mar 13, 2007
  3. bosco81

I'd be very interested in this welcome email you have. Perhaps you are thinking of TradeTheMarkets? We've never offered or promoted a mentorship in any of our automatic messages or the welcome email. Please post that message or send it to me in private.

We actually don't prefer either way. It consumes a whole week of Alex's time.

In the end all I can say we have members sending beautiful compliments via email and that renew. I won't assume they are just trying to butter me up. I'm glad they appreicate the service and are profitable.

Thanks!

#43     Mar 13, 2007
  4. virgin

virgin

Already 3 posts in this same thread since you said that, you are really a man of your word :p
    I know of a good doctor to consult for your posting addiction if you want, just PM me

#44     Mar 13, 2007
  5. bosco81

bosco81

a) i don't have the email any longer. i enrolled in November, that's when the message was from.
    b) it didn't look like an automated message. it was personal and indicated alex's location from my home and you (assuming you're geoff) suggested i take advantage of the personal training.

it's not a big deal, i'm just saying this isn't something new.

#45     Mar 13, 2007
  6. Dude, the only ones living off the Puretick room (as you described it, not me - LOL) are business owners (who always reference Puretick in their name, so you can see it).

They have been pretty straightforward in how they present their business, so there's no point in disrespecting them ...

... but then there's some guy named Neet, who's actually doing them a big disservice, because he's going around ranting about how Puretick is the most wonderful place this side of Xanadu, and rabidly attacking and using cursing language at anyone who questions the party line, he even called me a coward because I said I had absolutely no interest in making calls in their Puretick chatroom (man, have you seen one of those transcripts, that's some of the most annoying sh*t I've ever read). His alias in Puretick is Tutankhamen or Antitiomenhut or something ... his favor letters are stfu. :(

He brags about the kickbacks he's getting from Puretick for referring people, he currently gets cut rates, and is looking forward to getting paychecks from for doing so.

He also has a sidekick, goes by the name of mjh. This guy actually posted that he cherrypicks their calls, and that he also takes trades outside of their calls (at least 4 a day - his words) ... and this is all off of the YM (maybe it's another alias for the madscalper).

Those are the only characters I've seen come to the drama at this point.

Let me know if you spot any more.

Jimmy Jam

#46     Mar 13, 2007
  7. Cool, so it's all good then, and ET's business model is rar'in full speed ahead ... having made a career for myself as the data analyst in a marketing group (can you say girls, girls, girls :) ) I have no problem with them running a business, or taking care of theirs.

I'm just sharing information here ... we all profit, see?

Jimmy Jam

#47     Mar 13, 2007
  8. Xanadu hahaha. There is no Neet in our database but we have over 30 elite trader members (when someone joins we ask how they found the site) and they all chose to use different handles then they do on elite trader. Thats fine but curious. I don't mind if they speak their mind.

Check the chat logs today when they go up. A few of the guys were in the room revealing their identity. http://puretick.com/chat_logs/hotcomm_log_03132007.html

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#48     Mar 13, 2007
  9. mjh

mjh

Sidekick... I love that! Anyway, I do cherry pick some trades, and also make trades outside of the room calls as do other traders in there. I also try to share what little I know with the room when asked. I think that's one thing that is cohesive about being in PureTick--the fact that people are willing to help each other.

I only got involved in any of these Puretick discussions because I felt that the detractors who kept saying negative things about them (puertick) were unjustified. In fact it was after all of the negative pub here on ET that I decided to take their 10 buck trial and I have been there ever since.

Trust me, if any of the naysayers in here who have incorrectly judged Puretick had started a business and someone came along and sat in front of their business or even here on the web--they would be screaming bloody murder in a New York second. As it turns out, even with all of the past neg comments and unjustified statements, looks to me like Puretick is off and running.

Good for them and good trading to you.

mjh--aka--sidekick

#49     Mar 13, 2007
  10. Neet

Neet

Anekdoten would be the correct name.

I usually call my personal trades in the room. Definitely not a part of of the administration of Puretick.

You want to see me in action, check the logs. Five down days in 2007, I trade in Puretick every single day.

I've been toying, that's right, toying, with the YM for several months now.

I even caught a falling knife in your honor today, even called it out for you, think I grabbed a +5 there.

It's all in the log, I don't bullshit when it comes to trading.

#50     Mar 13, 2007