PureTick.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TIMMY57, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Yep, that's one of his dishonest moves, they got many.

Susana

#81     Apr 23, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

I thought I smelled smoke.
    [​IMG]

#82     Apr 23, 2008
  3. Been reading a lot of posts on this site lately. This thread was a perferect example of a lot of good information and honest sharing of personal experience that is useful to everyone, but combined with too much locker room junk that just wastes time.

Still, after wading through the garbage the net result was some good info as is often the case with these threads. Thanks to those who are taking the time to post their experiences.

#83     Apr 24, 2008
  4. Here's the only information you ever needed.

#84     Apr 24, 2008
  5. Thanks for posting. Yes you can but its very hard with 1 contract as we do scale out points. Keep up the good work. The trial is designed to let you see what we are doing not to make you $20,000 grand in 10 days.

#85     Apr 24, 2008
  6. It ticks me, that I'm part of a forum board that sponsors thieves like Puretick.

Very disturbing.

Susana

#86     Apr 24, 2008
  7. Surdo

Surdo

[​IMG]

#87     Apr 24, 2008
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

indeed!

#88     Apr 24, 2008
  9. Bankster

Bankster

I honestly haven't seen you in the room Timmy and I've been a user for over 7 months now and am now on their ALUMNI program. Did you ever try it out? Just use a simulator for the $10 trial. If you cant make money on that then you know its not for you. I used one for the first month. After making fake profit I went to cash. The first week I went red because of stress issues at home. Every week since then I have been profitable. I have had a red day here and there but even the biggest traders in the world do. I'm 90% happy with the service. The only thing that is annoying are the newbies asking constant questions but I have to remember I was at that point too.

BK

#89     Apr 27, 2008