PureTick.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TIMMY57, Apr 9, 2008.

1. LOL, I knew I'd heard of this guy from someplace ... he's the one running systems on C2 that keep tanking

paysense ain't got no sense

GTS has already done a rather through job of putting foot in paysense's ass, so I won't even bother.

LOL indeed, this jackass would be the one to recommend Puretick. :p :) :D

Hell, he even admits that his thread is bullshit in one of his rants ... hey! he's actually probably your best resource on Puretic, come to think of it. :(

#51     Apr 15, 2008
  2. BBBAAAWWWAAAWWWW!!!!!!

Another couple of OUTSTANDING responses, lol!

:D

#52     Apr 15, 2008
  3. <B>GTS</B> hasn't covered jack.

And neither have you except for the <i>joy</i> of getting a reaction, lol.

gA

God help us all!

#53     Apr 15, 2008
  4. TIMMY57

TIMMY57

another good day!!!!!

#54     Apr 15, 2008
  5. Post statements if you're going to shill like that.

#55     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Great catch ... damn they're tiresome! :eek:

#56     Apr 15, 2008
  7. Yes, it was another good day for the bull. After lack of conviction from big investors (those that mostly move the market) in the form of deficient volume for many a day, we now get further confirmation to the upside.

Light volume down days with higher volume up days bode well for mid- to longer-term market trends. And before the reaction from those certain to respond with their typical "this has no bearing" yes it does. Follow-through's have an 80% accuracy for the life of the market and when used properly, this is an edge and no if a call fails that doesn't eradicate the premise.

And yes has no bearing on typical price-only action used by day-traders and yes I know this is a day-trader site.

So post what you will - no one will react with a reply

lolololololololol.

pS

• wr.png
      File size:
      3.4 KB
      Views:
    #57     Apr 15, 2008
  8. Thanks for the Yahoo chart (LOL), but could you stop trolling this thread? :confused:

This thread is only for the Puretick shills, you have your own incomprehensible funny-money thread where you can post all day and get attention ... oh, that's right, no one's paying attention to your nonsense (except for the posters who took the time to figure-out you were a fraud) :eek: .

#58     Apr 15, 2008
  9. Hey whatever happened to that guy S2007 or whatever that always started new threads?

OK I'd be the first to (guess) that ISRG/FSLR/SPWR etc. earnings will launch these momo stocks with the market in general. OK now you can now short it, lol.

gA

#59     Apr 15, 2008
  10. What gives with idiots like you that think they can actually jump WAY out there and call someone a fraud? Do you really think you have everyone believing that you are all what you think and know all that you think?

You sit back and laugh at people that put forth assertions and say they are shills - just because they do this. Then you sit back in your courageless position and think we don't know the tables are actually flipped and that this is YOU!?!

gA

Get off my back you bleeding parasite!

#60     Apr 15, 2008