PureTick.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TIMMY57, Apr 9, 2008.

1. TIMMY57

TIMMY57

what do you mean "trade size?

#31     Apr 14, 2008
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

it could be because your mind are not weighting down by 'bitter' years of disappointments. :D

#32     Apr 14, 2008
  3. They're gonna be back to "business-as-usual" in no time. :p

#33     Apr 14, 2008
  4. What Mandel means is two lots or two cars or two contracts. That's what he considers "size".

Pretty funny huh??
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

#34     Apr 14, 2008
  5. Considering the fact that bahdabing is a paper trading tranny, trading two lots is a "size" trade, he/she is correct in that statement.

For the rest of us, "size" would be considered to be ten times that amount, about 20 contracts or greater.
    Either way, I seriously doubt you're going to get there, OP. But if you do, be sure to come back and let us know, as you will be worth $100,000 in gross sign-up revenues for Pureschitck

#35     Apr 14, 2008
  6. Bahdabing's a Shim.

#36     Apr 14, 2008

7. Oh look! Cabana boy Reaver shows up to butter Mandels nuts just like always. I can't count how many posts where he shows up to help his bullshitting but-nut boyfriend .

Sick little boy Reaver.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.==loser

#37     Apr 14, 2008
  8. Why is it trannies are always so angry?

I guess I'd be angry too if I couldn't make up my mind on such a deep level.

#38     Apr 14, 2008
  9. LOL, all you do is follow me around ... is that what you meant to say? :D
    bahdabing

04-06-08 08:32 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from MandelbrotSet:

Translation: Someone desperately needs a life.

Sorry, hope you get one soon ... and grow a pair while you're at it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given my current gender I don't wish to grow a pair. Additionally, if I had a pair I would definately be afraid of dropping my keys in front of you lol.
    It pleases me to know you have to keep coming back to see what I write about you . That's gotta suck. Bwahahahahahahahaha!
    ... and
    bahdabing

04-09-08 10:27 PM

Yeah I agree, Mandlebrot is a prick and also not too bright. fuckstick--Yeah, fuckstick, that's the word I would use to describe her.
    ... and
    MandelbrotSet

04-13-08 07:50 PM

Quote from bahdabing:

And then once at work you have to put up with it too? I bet that sucks when you're concentrating on not putting that extra pickle on the Whooper with cheese huh?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

LOL jackass.

I've worked at Goldman, PaineWebber and CSFB ... can you say the same?

Doubt it ...

Boy, you get the posters like nutmeg, nitro, mavarickz and RM around these parts ... and then you get all the rest.

I see that the 80/20 Rule is still in effect (come to think of it, that actually is a pretty high number of names for the thread).
    ... and the list goes on and one.

Well, it's pretty clear who the troll is here, and like I said, according to your first post, you don't have a pair, yet you keep ascribing yourself to the male gender, so by my definition, that makes you a tranny.

P.S. I know these posts are off-topic OP, but this is the shit you have to wade through to get through any decent information around here. Unfortunately trolls like bahdabing just keep cluttering up the works.

#39     Apr 14, 2008
  10. Hahahahaha. Man you two are providing me with the best laughs. I post and then we guess how long it takes you paranoid losers to search and see if someone is writing about you. Hahahahahaha. Man that's fucking classic!
    Like two little school boys wondering what the girls are saying about how fucking ugly you are. Hahahahahaha.

5 -7 minutes you will post back -- in fact I bet your both checking every second arent you? Hahahahahahahahahahqahaha! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha=man my stomach is killing me.

#40     Apr 14, 2008