Puretick.com one big scam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SusanaDT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I did not think Lumbricus terrestris had any ribs.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#71     Mar 1, 2009
  2. Hahahahahahaha! Man that is one of the funniest vids I have ever seen. "Clear your Minds" "Did you think it took more than two minutes to become a trader?? "Wrong, It only takes two minutes" Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMFG!

Translation: It only takes Pureslick two minutes to take your credit card info and charge your account $300 Bucks.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha--I have to go I just pissed my pants laughing so hard!!
    thanks Alex!!

#72     Mar 1, 2009
  3. Bankster

Bankster

yes. please dont join puretick. we don't need you complete morhon tools in the room distrubting our trading.

john

#73     Mar 1, 2009
  4. Hey Susiepig:

Here are two emails I got from your boyfriend:

Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 8:17:32 PM

At my wife's request and just to show you I am a fair, reasonable and gentle man, I will accoodate your request and make a public apology on ET for altering the e-mail that I wrote to Geoff if you re-invite me back into the room for a trial AT NO COST so I can audit your results as we originally agreed. .

This offfer will expire at 9:31 a.m EST today if I don't hear back from you.

Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:51:13 AM

Hey did Nancy quit already?

I miss her talking dirty to me.

Love those Christian tramps.

First he claims he has a wife. Next he speaks about another female turning him on.

Nothing about you turning him on anymore.

Maybe you should stop supporting these perverts and get down to learning how to trade?

Come into the Puretick room and learn how to trade?

Leave the perving to timexnazi trader.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

timexnazi can now date stashkeuy trader. Then we can watch another funny video.

that vid was just for you stinky,

attention span past 2 minutes? nah

#74     Mar 1, 2009