Puretick.com one big scam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SusanaDT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Ribs

Ribs

HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

Founders: Geoffrey Preston Lay and Alex L Wasilewski

#51     Feb 11, 2009
  2. Mandy,

I can do whatever I want, I decide, not you.

Puretick screwed my brother, not me, I was just there to see the fiasco, have you or are you talking out of your butt like you usually do ?

Susana

#52     Feb 11, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Susana, either walk away or ask them to send you a check for advertising services rendered. Your working very hard for them.

#53     Feb 11, 2009
  4. Geoff36

Geoff36

Leave it to Alice to screw someone's brother. His dirty garden of homesexual desires. Now he has Mandy to fulfill them and do his bootlicking.

Sorry to hear about your brother.

âme lamentable

Good day to you.

#54     Feb 11, 2009
  5. That happened a long-long time ago ... and he still hasn't learned to trade and made his money back? :p :eek: :D

Bwahahahahahahahah, ROTFLMAO! :)

#55     Feb 11, 2009
  6. Tums?

Tums?

WTF is he? :p ... :) :D

#56     Feb 11, 2009
  7. Hey look everyone!

It's rolextrader/allenhobbs/barry kellner/geoff36, the multi-alias, shit talking ET transvestite.

#57     Feb 11, 2009
  8. Geoff36

Geoff36

*ring* *ring*

I hear the old tarnished bell ringing for you now.

Alice beckons, his boots are nice and ripe from his crop dusting escapades today.

It's raining today in London. Guess I'll just sit in my room here at The Dorchester with my glass of Stoli.

au revoir

#58     Feb 11, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I don't dislike them. I've talked on the phone to both of them a couple of times and didnt find anything to object too. I just find it ironic that someone who obviously does hate them would continue to work as their PR agent on ET, knowningly or not.

#59     Feb 11, 2009
  10. You still did not answer my question.

Have you witnessed Puretick's trading in the live room ?

Susana

#60     Feb 11, 2009