Puretick.com one big scam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SusanaDT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Actually by your continued posting on this subject matter even after being told by a professional that what you're doing is an advanced form of POS* marketing it may be inferred that you have a slight case of mental retardation.

* Point of Sale. :)

#31     Feb 10, 2009
  2. To all of my other fans (any alias of rolextrader, you too JB), groupies (Ratshit), hanger-ons (MonkeyBoy) and wannabe traders (SusannaDT, aka Anekedoten's wife) who seek to emulate my style please don't let your jealousy consume you.

In trading as in life, you must seek your own individual path.

Good trading. :cool:

#32     Feb 10, 2009
  3. Geoff36

Geoff36

Good riddance Mandy. I am sure you will return from your watery when Alex rings his bell for you to do his bidding.

ta ta

#33     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Stay off the crack pipe this time.

#34     Feb 10, 2009
  5. I was once in their chat room and can confirm as well that it is a complete scam. After trading professionally now it is very clear that these guys are complete morons and are clueless as to what they are actually doing. I'm also pretty sure they scammed me out of my trial membership fee if I can remember correctly. Anyone who runs a 50 point stop for a 5 point winner needs to be kicked in the nuts, and that is exactly what they recommend.

#35     Feb 10, 2009
  6. ... and it seems that you're still searching for somebody to hold your hand.

zerosum111 still needs handholding

Hey look buddy, don't come on here and trash Puretick when they helped you get your feet wet and step into the kiddie pool.

zerosum111 says, "don't take away my training wheels"

There's a lot more where that came from. :cool:

#36     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Bye Geoff36 (aka rolextrader aka allenhobbs) aka etc.

You should be banned for having so many different aliases. :mad:

#37     Feb 10, 2009
  8. #38     Feb 10, 2009
  9. Mandy thinks he is the shit when he can't pass the flatulent stage.

At least he is entitled to at least Unofficial ET Gossip Girl.

You are so full of yourself, you act like you know, condescend but in the end, it's all in vain.

Susana

#39     Feb 10, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Susana, I'm not suggesting to you that you do anything, I'm simply telling you that you are working very hard to build the business of a person you hate. It's a well known tactic in the marketing world, and in fact some of the very best marketers in the world actually pay people to do to them what you do to Alex (I'm not suggesting btw he pays you, I tend to believe you really don't like the guy).

In case anyone is apt towards thinking I have no clue as to what the hell I'm doing when it comes to marketing, I'll post this link that I posted in ET a few weeks ago, which showed what ONE of my websites did that week in GROSS sales.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=2272726

Anyway, you can do whatever you want. You can even think your helping to keep unsuspecting newbies out of Alex's "web of lies", and in fact you will discourage a certain number of people. But, you will cause far more people who are sitting on the fence to decide to give it a try then you will ever convince not too. It's not something that makes sense, but it's something Universities have spent a ton of time to research, and large companies have spent billions of dollars to research and it's true. You are bonding people to Alex, making them more likely to buy from him, by your efforts here.

Brandon

PS, if your truely interested in the subject you should check out Influence by Cialdini, you can find it on Amazon for about $10. If your in sales it's easily worth a million.

#40     Feb 10, 2009