Puretick.com one big scam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SusanaDT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. She's justified given the abuse Alice threw her way.

She has integrity.

If it bothers you, put her (and me) on ignore and go about making your pitch for others to join PukeTick.

#21     Feb 10, 2009
  2. By your own admission you didn't even trade today (paper or otherwise) ... you got your jollies off of nippping at Alex's heels.

Sad ... really sad. :(

#22     Feb 10, 2009
  3. A colleague of mine who thinks he's a big shot....wants $3.00 R/T to trade mini Russell...yet he only has a $10k account told me about this site. LOL

My expectations have thusly been confirmed. There are a few smart people on here, though.

It's a good site to find a few friends to talk trading with. These boards are largely quite asinine.

#23     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Susan I hate to tell you this, but if people like you would not come out here and bitch and complain about Alex for free, he'd have to pay someone to do it. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. In fact in the Internet Marketing business it's very common for the top name guys, guys who make tens of millions of dollars per year, to pay people to go onto message boards and make posts about them exactly like you are doing about Alex. The reason they do this is that it polarizes the audiance, and while it does in fact cause some people to not buy, the net effect is actually that more people buy, and not only do more people buy but those people who do buy end up spending more money then people who had never been exposed to a post such as yours.

I think that your dislike of Alex is genuine, and that your desire to keep people from joining his service is also genuine, but you are in fact doing a lot more to help him then to hurt him.
    Brandon

#24     Feb 10, 2009
  5. You are a successful trader but you continue to make posts defending Puretick?

Sad ... really sad :(

BTW homey, it is "you're", not "your."

#25     Feb 10, 2009
  6. There are plenty of decent threads around.

Nobody is forcing any of you people to read this one any more than the market forces you to take bad setups.

LOL - there, you've actually learned something. :)

P.S. If you don't like this website, there are plenty of others where you can hang-out to your hearts content. Or better yet, be proactive and start a blogspot, then you can determine the content to the word. :D

#26     Feb 10, 2009
  7. And yet you still bitch and moan about Tums moderation techniques on a daily basis. Instead, you could just take your very own advice below, and it IS some good advice.

:)

#27     Feb 10, 2009
  8. Geoff36

Geoff36

You have no ides what rolextrader does or does not do. We have exchanged statements and I assure you he is a profitable trader. Now get back to licking Alex's boots. I am sure they are nice and grimy from all that crop dusting earlier.

#28     Feb 10, 2009
  9. Thank you Brandonf

I tried to explain that to them earlier with this post:

Advanced Marketing for Beginners

They didn't believe me and immediately pounced on me and started calling me a "shill".

LOL, not only is that not true, but I have no interest or need for their services at any level. But that doesn't mean I can't admire their ability to turn what others (austinp, GCSICLRBC) see as a wasteland into a goldmine, all with little to no risk (in anyof its forms) to their bottom-line.

Like I said, Puretick is laughing all the way to the bank. :cool:

#29     Feb 10, 2009
  10. Are you suggesting that I should report him to the commission instead of informing the community ?

Susana

#30     Feb 10, 2009