Puretick.com one big scam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SusanaDT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Icarus, I am disappointed with you. YOU changed the subject to aliases. Chill out and have some grape soda.

#11     Feb 10, 2009
  2. Well, speaking of staying on topic, now that we have been graced with presence of JimmyJam dba Mandelbrotset, one of PukeTick's newest and most promotional devotees, perhaps he will bestow some of his newly acquired knowledge upon us which will REFUTE the topic of this thread.

Although we can't offer him a bounty like Alex did, let's hope he does this out of the goodness of his heart, for the benefit of the ET community.

Come on Mandelbrotset, don't dissapoint us.

#12     Feb 10, 2009
  3. For anyone that wants to report this ruse, here is the contact information.

Charles Ricci
    Information Officer

Division of Enforcement
    U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
    Three Lafayette Centre
    1155 21st St., N.W.
    Washington, DC 20581

(866) 366-2382 Toll Free

(202) 418-5391

(202) 418-5519 Fax

cricci@cftc.gov

#13     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Is Mandel really in the PureTick room?

#14     Feb 10, 2009
  5. Geoff36

Geoff36

he is the newly appointed director of shilling and pillow fluffer for Alex in the nursing home.

He changes Alex's diaper in hopes he will be guven a few crumbs or some PukeTick room access.

He'd have a better chance getting crumbs from standing around at Washington Station. Wrinkly old Mandy.

#15     Feb 10, 2009
  6. tallpaw

tallpaw

It's real easy guys. I am not sure about other banks, but I use Bank of America and in their online banking they have whats called shop safe. You generate a credit card #, amount and expiration date. It taps off your real credit card number but the vendors never know. You set the credit limit of say $ 29.00 and when puretick trys to rebill additional amounts guess what ... charge denied !!! Hope this helps.

#16     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Your a successful trader but you're still harping on Puretick?

Sad ... really sad. :(

#17     Feb 10, 2009
  8. LMAO, not in this lifetime.

rolextrader has gone out of his way to bash Puretick in an attempt to get back $5.00 that he says they owe him.

He has even gone so far as to stop trading during the day (not that he was ever any good at it) to come here and bash Puretick all day:

rolextrader doesn't trade

I'm bashing rolextrader, not supporting Puretick.

#18     Feb 10, 2009
  9. <i>"Are you one of Puretick's victims? If not I was not addressing you. Accurately, Susana"</i>

No offense meant to you directly. But imagine if you will being one of the few hundred regular readers this website forum still has left. Forget about the 1,000s who have dwindled away and won't be back... put yourself in the waning population's shoes for a moment.

You open up this website hoping to find something, anything constructive or interesting to read, comment on or learn from. Nope, fooled again. Just another endless stream of PureTick drivel threads.

Aside from a few no-life individuals, who the hell really cares? If someone takes the $30 trial and feels gipped, call your credit card company and charge it back. How simple is that? For gosh sakes is there anyone here who cannot afford to waste > lose $30 without irrepairable harm?

I thought this site was geared toward elite traders... ya know, the ones who are focused on trading and self-improvement. Few of us see anything that can be remotely accused of such. It's a free world. We can simply opt to tune out instead of clicking in. For sure that's what I'll be doing. Other than the P&L 2009 thread, the balance of ET is an intellectual wasteland.

As y'all were... please continue. Didn't mean to disturb the habitual antics here.

Out for good

#19     Feb 10, 2009
  10. Yes, he is.

Asking him is like asking a barber if you need a haircut.

Of course he will deny it and get around the issue, but he posted this in his own thread before fighting with me.

Others here you know him also say he is in the room, amd the PukeTick people have implied it too.

I think Alice is paying him a cut from every new member that signs up from ET.

Everyone is entitled to make an honest living.

Given his history of bashing PukeTick, I understand why he won't admit he's a shill for them.

#20     Feb 10, 2009