PureTick.Com LIVE Trading Room Invite

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmboy

farmboy

Can't we all just get along and try to help each other? Sounds like a bunch of 2 year olds.

#51     Dec 4, 2007
  2. Tom631

Tom631

LOL..farmboy with 5 posts..lol

farmboy> Bankster> Spectre Pure Lick

LOL

#52     Dec 5, 2007
  3. farmboy

farmboy

Now that was not very NICE at all.

#53     Dec 5, 2007
  4. Sudso is right.

We generate ad revenue so he/she and other less successful traders can have a place to vent their frustrations of not being too good when it actually comes to real trading. Lets face it---not many in this room can afford the monthly fee to Puretick. That is the preoccupation with what we can give away free.

I am going to ask my airplane mechanic if he will do my next 100 hour inspection for free. Maintaining aircraft costs me more than 300 a month.

We never said this is easy guys.

It is getting time to trade so I have to be brief.

When I get a chance I will post a response from one of our members (a well known Psychiatrist) why sudso, and a number of other less fortunate members here, are so angry. It will shock you.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#54     Dec 5, 2007
  5. so wheres that video?

#55     Dec 5, 2007

6. is that one of those ultralight hang glider contraptions i see flying over 422??

:D :D :D

#56     Dec 5, 2007
  7. Careful farmboy . . . us farmers have to stick together. Some in here think anyone that doesn't live in a box or a cube is a lazy hick.

#57     Dec 5, 2007
  8. farmboy

farmboy

Your kidding I thought everyone loves farmers. At least the people who like to eat.

#58     Dec 5, 2007
  9. I agree . . . eating is good. We can live without ethanol but not food. Now back to our sponser . . .

Spectra

#59     Dec 5, 2007
  10. WHY IS PURETICK SENDING ME SPAM?????

#60     Dec 6, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.