PureTick.Com LIVE Trading Room Invite

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUESTION:

Your puretick site says "Recent Live Trading Performance ...
    Trades include commissions & exchange fees of $5/round trip. "

But your track record trades consist of SIX contracts per trade. Do you knock off $5 total or $30 ($5 a contract) per trade in the track record???

#41     Mar 21, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

It looks like The Cajun Spider fell asleep at the switch, it is my understanding those results have taken into a commission of $30 on each trade ($5 X 6RT).

Could they be excercising caution discussing their "hypothetical" results on ET without being a licensed CTA? Maybe a NY TLC license will work!

I wonder?

el surdo

#42     Mar 22, 2007
  3. rcanfiel,

Thats exactly right.

"Trades include commissions & exchange fees of $5/round trip per each contract. "

It's pretty easy to figure out. Just take the buy and sell price and multiple the profit by $5 (which is the per point value of the YM) then take the commissions out and you'll get the same numbers.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#43     Mar 27, 2007
  4. sp3298622,

shoot me a priv msg

#44     Mar 28, 2007
  5. Owe. Are you still trading the ES now? I find the YM has less slippage. I only trade a max of 8 contracts or so.

CS

#45     Apr 25, 2007
  6. Bankster

Bankster

Working on the YM currently...

#46     Dec 2, 2007
  7. Tom631

Tom631

What a shill...errr, I mean you are posting drivel to a thread that has been dead since last April.....what do you think we are here, stupid?
    Lousy shills.

What a coincidence that this thread and other threads here at Elite dealing with PureTick that have been dead for months suddenly get posted to by shills just to bump them back to the top..:mad::mad:

#47     Dec 3, 2007
  8. I was thinking the same thing.

There are some dead puretick threads floating in the basement of ET and all of a sudden someone just happened to find them after spending hours and hours searching for the right thread to post in...

:confused:

#48     Dec 3, 2007
  9. Or it could be another lost soul who realized that PureTick is mostly profitable if you are someone collecting monthly fees from it.

#49     Dec 4, 2007
  10. Surdo

Surdo

It's should be classified as PURESPAM.... but it generates AD revenue to keep this wonder website FREE!

#50     Dec 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.