PureTick.Com LIVE Trading Room Invite

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopefully some of them will read this post and think about this for .5 seconds.

#31     Feb 28, 2007
  2. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

lol

#32     Mar 2, 2007
  3. TOM134

TOM134

#33     Mar 2, 2007
  4. Boib

Boib

This was my first experience with a trading room. In the 8 days I spent in the room I was very impressed with the traders knowledge of the markets and his trading ability/prowess.

I must admit I had a few “aha moments”. I’d read or heard about this or that but now I see what the author was talking about. It becomes so much clearer when you actually see someone trading in real time.

Taking the calls will make you money.

A properly financed newby will not only make a dollar but also gain invaluable insight into the markets. Well worth the subscription price.

#34     Mar 3, 2007
  5. Thanks Boib.. Had a few rough days this week but that just means there are more greenie ones ahead

#35     Mar 7, 2007
  6. sp3298622

sp3298622

Hi,

I am interested in learning how to trade in futures and would like to know if your service offers the following:

I would like to learn how to trade rather than just follow the signals in the room, does your service offer explanation of the signals and how they are triggered and why/why not?

Is it possible to get the efs scripts/page setup/chart files, so I can setup my esignal to generate the same signals? If you service is about education, this shouldn't be a problem.

Does the moderator answer questions regarding signals I may have?

I would like to trade the SPI,HSI,DAX, would the ideas I learn in the room apply in those scenarios?

I am based in Australia and will aim to be online for the second half of the trading day - after lunch time break, will I miss out on important information critical to understanding your trading strategy?

Thanks,

MJ.

#36     Mar 8, 2007
  7. yeah me too , lost well over 60 last yr was down way over 20 start of yr then up 40 now give back over half , piss poor money mangment, no disapline , etc etc to big problems, as soon as i shake out these short postitions i been hanging on to with big losses i may join up with caujen currently in es , ym net short with huge losses but not ready to throw in the towel yet and admit they beet me

#37     Mar 8, 2007
  8. Our service is mainly about education and learning to take signals on your own. What's the point of blindly following someone if you don't know 'why'? We had a guy in the room earlier who doesn't even have charts up. Trading signals are nice but the ultimate goal is to just get users to put trades on and teach them money management (scale outs, stops etc)

Please send me an email to geoff@puretick.com for more information

#38     Mar 8, 2007
  9. wojack

wojack

Spectra what is the link for the futures trading advantages?

#39     Mar 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.