Pure Tick Trigger Indicator In Action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Apr 28, 2008.

1. When will PureTickBite have their trades tracked

SEPARATELY on TimerTrac, Timerdigest, Hulbert

Collective2, Theta Research, or other timing sites.

That way, we wouldn't have to take their word

OOPS, did we already mention this some 7

times??? Makes you wonder what they're hiding...

You want to be my secretary, you post the trades.

I only need to prove anything to the profitable clients I have.

And to those who want to be profitable.

And by not adding work to my busy day, I keep the idiots guessing. Wow what did Alex do today?

That answers that question, right?

You want to find real trades, log in to the room and trade em in your damn account. And if you don't have the money trade em on a simulator.

Then you can post the results. But maybe you will not believe yourself.

I can't help that.

You want those guys to track me, I accept. Call Hulbert or whomever you want and let them track the trades. They can reach me at the number below. Actually it may increase business.

If they want to track them they can. I am just not sure Hulbert or others could be equipped to do that. My guess is they are more apt to track position traders. But if they can by all means let them.

Of course if they published my results, what would every one say?

Cmon you know.

HULBERT IS A PURETICK SHILL, ANOTHER SCAM ARTIST.

HAHA

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#51     Apr 29, 2008
  2. careful ssbc.

Any idiot can post a picture of an airplane.

You see each plane has a tail number. Very easy to check ownership.

Dont you feel pretty stupid?

You did say you own it already right?

When my plane arrives I wil post the tail number. Then all the jealous assholes can check it out.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#52     Apr 29, 2008
  3. Beavis and Butthead do Puretick

[​IMG]

Beavis: He hehehe he, hehehe
    Buthead: he he .... he LOL
    Beavis: Yeah, LOL
    Butthead: So what did you do this weekend?
    Beavis: I was on ET, he he hehehehehe ... he
    Butthead: hehehehe he, did you see what Spectra did to Mandelsnot and Suzzie Pig, hehehehe?
    Beavis: He hehehe, LOL, LOL yeah and Raver too
    Butthead: he, hehehehe, he it's Reaver dummy, hehehehehehe
    Beavis: hehehehe, hey, how much money did you make?
    Butthead: hehehe he ... was I supposed to make money?
    Beavis: Yeah butthead!, so how much did you make?
    Butthead: I lost $300, how about you?
    Beavis: I followed Spectra's calls, and lost $1,500, how did you only lose $300?
    Butthead: I couldn't understand Spectra, so I just traded back and forth.
    Beavis: heh hehehehe, snort!
    Butthead: Yeah, I did better than you did.
    Beavis: How did Spectra do?
    Butthead: He made a lot of money, a whole lot. He even showed me the blotter ... hey what does SIM mean?
    Beavis: he hehehehe he ... I don't know.
    Butthead: he he hehehehehe, snort!

#53     Apr 29, 2008
  4. Alex,

Quite comical how you do not address any of the accusations.

Let's start with the time you averaged down like a newbie all the way to closing time by shorting and re-shorting a strong uptrend only to close it at a massive loss.

Didn't any of the other snake oil salesman ever teach you that when you average down you are actually decreasing your risk vs reward as the trade "evolves" ? Sorry, I forgot Pureprick promotes negative expectancy with your humongous amateurish stops.

Great example you taught the room that day. I believe this was the time I said, wait a second, this guy is an imbecile, and we paying for this junk ?

Now, as a sign of good faith I found you this for your airplane endeavors.

Susana

• mpp.jpg
      File size:
      24 KB
      Views:
    #54     Apr 29, 2008
  5. LOL

Alex, any way you cut it- your wife is a fucking psychotic bipolar drug offender and medicare fraudster.

Read about it here:
    http://www.hhs.gov/dab/decisions/cr859.html

BFD what the morons in your little faggy chat room say.

The court docs posted tell the story that matters. Those are facts, the BS in your little gay ass chat room are opinions of little lost sheep who need some fucking whackjob to "teach them to trade" because they are too goddamned ignorant to figure it out on their own.

WTF would I care what one of those morons had to say about me? LOL

I have COURT. DOCS. that prove it.

hahahaha she's an "ex-doctor". hahaha

ex-doctor. hahaha

At least I served my country with honor and pride. You keep running around using the word "punk" so gratuitously and touting how badass you are to have been an NYPD cop cleaning up the streets.....When the whole time you were sitting around being a rotten, crooked ass cop, serving dishonorably, while riding on the coattails of those who actually deserve respect. Look at the company you keep.

Fucking worthless coward dishonorable piece of shit.

Damn, money doesn't make that reality go away.

ex-doctor. hahahaha

Dirtbag.

#55     Apr 29, 2008
  6. Everyone --

#1 I could post snaps or real time videos of our profitable signals every day and there'd be guys on here who would be so outraged that it wouldn't really matter. Perhaps I will for a week just to make a point.

As far as Alex's past girlfriend. I really don't care if Alex was married to fat one armed midget who has been arrested for selling crack to gangs. We are 'individuals' and that doesn't make him a bad person.

If he is teaching good trading tactics and making money for your account then great. I've had tons of teachers I prefer not associate with outside of school.

When someone calls to cancel our service I briefly ask them what they like, dislike. I dont say 'Nooooo you will stay with us forever or die and I will charge your card another fee for you calling in and wasting my time..' heheh

There's nothing shady going on. I wish there was. Maybe we could get on CNBC or have some sort of movie like Chris Gardner. People get mad at my posts because they are calm, logical and make sense and destroy their argument. They get mad at Alex's posts because he'll call you a scum back to your face then continue to trade happily.

Anyway like Reaver said. A lot of good people died for us to have freedom of speech so if it makes you happy to speak of things you know nothing about then thats your right.

Respectfully,

Geoff / Cajun

#56     Apr 29, 2008
  7. Surdo

Surdo

Why not post ALL of the calls , so nobody accuses you nice folks @ PURETICK of Cherry Picking the good ones?

You could just send all of the signals via EL code into a TradeStation 8.3 demo account. I know Collective2 is not an option!

Just an idea to gain a little credibility over there guy.

your friend,

surdo

#57     Apr 29, 2008
  8. Yeah, and I can cherrypick setups until I've posted over 100 charts ... what would be the point?
    Yes, but lying does make him (and you) a "bad person". That's not his past girlfriend, that's the present missus. Puretick ... every other word is a lie.

... thanks for getting back to traderNik with all of his questions about your "trading tactics", LOL ... OL some more.

"trading tactics" ... bwahahahaha
    Yes, we've documented your credit card tactics ... and then had the threads mysteriously deleted.

No it's not shady, it actually is a very difficult hustle to disprove ... one would actually have to know how to trade to do so.
    So that's why you and Alex keep having threads deleted that show you in a less thant honest and forthright light?

#58     Apr 29, 2008
  9. Richard Speck. charles manson, and John Wayne Gacey were all individuals too.
    Your moral compass is off the map stupid.

#59     Apr 29, 2008
  10. Greetings,

I have a few minutes so I can answer some of them if you don't mind Susana.
    I'm in a good mood today as every trade I have taken has been green. Maybe I am the real brains behind PT ?? hehe just kidding. They were signals from Alex. Anyway............

Susan>Let's start with the time you averaged down like a newbie all the

I remember this day/trade. Out of over 1300 trades in our track record I'm sure you'll find a few mistakes. Alex is a human not a perfect being or god trader. Even pros will act like a newbie sometimes. If you have a perfectmentor on retainer please do tell. A lot of guys see these 'gurus' as perfect humans. They have problems, feelings, deaths in the family. I remember Alex made a video the next day going over his mistake. The next day we had one of our best days ever.
    I make mistakes too. The point is to make more consistent profits then mistakes and you'll get there Susan.
    Ok real quick story--I play poker with my friend Steve ALL the time. We do mostly tournaments. We get to the final table and finish well in the money 94% of the time. Last Wednesday Steve played like a total idiot. He was not thinking about odds, he let other players bully him, he tried to bluff when an obvious tight better had the 'nuts'. I was thinking 'what the heck is he doing'. But he realized it, apologized to me and he'll continue playing and doing well.

Susan>expectancy with your humongous amateurish stops.

When people don't understand something they are scared of it. Perhaps you just didn't ask enough questions when you were on trial. The stop calculation method is really quite neat. It takes bar length, volume, and ATR. It weighs them with nearby support and resistance and gives you that auto stop number. Just last week the exit assist grabbed a 120 pt trial and 89 pt trail in my account. I had guys cheering as we trailed the trades. It was a great moment. Also remember a 20 PT YM stop is not $20 or 20 ES points, its the equavilent to 2! I hope most of you reading this thread understand this partitioning. I'm trying to give you a logical reply instead of just calling you names like everyone seems to be in to lately. I have back tested using 8 tick stops and 20 tick profits in the YM. The loss is massive no matter what entry you use. The YM wiggle is too big for 8 ticks now. But that may change with time. Markets evolve.

Susan>said, wait a second, this guy is an imbecile, and we paying for this junk ?

If you do not understand a trade, a reason for a position or a signal just ASK. Sitting there thinking 'wtf is this guy thinking' doesn't help you learn. There is logic behind every trade called. As I'm typing this I'm watching the room 'thanks alex" "+20" +"15" comments of praise on the last call. These guys don't seem to upset to me. If you keep quiet how can we help you?

Susan>Now, as a sign of good faith I found you this for your airplane endeavors.

We'll I've seen the real plane Alex is getting but I'd like to know how to fold some zesty paper airplanes. Tell you what. When you decide to be more open minded we'll fly over but your making pineapple upside down cake.

Perhaps you see so many guys losing its hard to fathom success. Maybe you were in the room on a 'bad week' There aren't too many. I've had one losing week in the last 3 months. The last time I posted my Infinity Statement then I had guys saying 'Uhhh hey no fair you edited it with Adobe Photoshop'. There is no pleasing a cynic.

Take one of the 1-on-1 mentorships and watch Alex trade his account every day in cash for profit. If he does not, he'll refund your fee, airfare, hotel.

Or even talk to someone who has been side by side trading with him. Now maybe he has me totally fooled though but I don't understand how I have profits in my account then.

Ok so I've tried to make this a realistic informative reply. You can make a choice. Reply with helpful comments and questions or make some comical, cynical comment and move on with your life.

Cajun / Geoff

#60     Apr 29, 2008