Pure Tick Trigger Indicator In Action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Apr 28, 2008.

1. beyondMP

beyondMP

whitster-

1. I am a member of a successful trading environment and know 1st hand that there is no advertising needed to fill vacancies

2. A successful trading room (one that actually makes money from trading and not selling memberships) deals in specialized knowledge

3. Special can become ordinary and then become worth about the same as a glass of water

4. These guys are great marketers of their room not great traders, most traders looking for help are looking for great traders not great salesman

5. These guys post a track record showing results for a 6 lot, which I know is impossible to duplicate, as I have traded the YM for several years and know 6 contracts can't be filled on every trade every time(standing by that type of track record is not only deceptive but dishonest, if you need dishonesty to sell your service, then your service can't be worth much)

6. There is little reason to use depreciating language or name calling if you want to be taken seriously

#21     Apr 28, 2008
  2. Remember that "Dishonesty" is their middle name.

Susana

#22     Apr 28, 2008
  3. What the heck wa sAlex or Cajun saying when about you going over to someones house all the time and getting raped??? What the hell is that all about???

#23     Apr 28, 2008
  4. What the hell is your post all about??

Talk about cowardice ...

#24     Apr 28, 2008
  5. Ahhhh....If it's not Coward #2

#25     Apr 28, 2008
  6. Ah now bahdabongo, I thought we were of the same understanding regarding puretick?:confused:

Guess not. :p
    The only coward here is Puretick. All they have to do is just prove that they're net positive through an independent auditing source and everything else goes away ... as well as their subscriptions going through the roof.

Something like this:

P.S. Thanks for giving me an opening to bring this up, assclown. :D

#26     Apr 28, 2008
  7. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110643&perpage=6&pagenumber=63
    this is what I was talking about

COWARD #2

AND THE REALLY SAD THING IS YOU WENT INTO THE pURETICK ROOM AND KISSED ALEX' ASS PRETTY MUCH TOO SO YOU REALLY ARE

COWARD #2

#27     Apr 28, 2008
  8. Um, you're insane. :eek:

I've never been in the Puretick Room, I don't know Alex ... and I still don't know what the fuck you are talking about? :confused:

Did you smoke a little too much before loging on today?

#28     Apr 28, 2008
  9. I am of the same understanding Mandel. but you go and say one thing and then it turns out you said another which makes you two faced. If I'm wrong I will openly apoloagize.

#29     Apr 28, 2008
  10. What are you talking about? ... and I don't mean "post a link", explain WTF you are talking about.

It's sounding like nonsese to me ...

#30     Apr 28, 2008