Pure Tick Trigger Indicator In Action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Thanks weis.

You don't have to join 'the idiots making money.com' thats fine. :)

And yes I've taken a marketing class. It's part of our society. If it outrages you then throw your pc, tv , newspaper out the window :( Or take your anger and prove me wrong. Join the trial. I'll give you a discount code. Take EVERY trade on the simulator from the trigger that we call. If your down for the month I'll personally write you a check for $5000.

I'm going to talk to Alex about having a contest where he does that too. So we stand to lose $10,000 and you stand to lose nothing but a few hours of trading our unprofitable calls on your simulator.

Ok now come up with a witty, pesimistic reply or excuse as to how lazy you guys are :)

Wow I used to be the nice one, but I'm still serious.

Caj

#11     Apr 28, 2008
  2. that's more (really more) than fair I'd say. At least someone is willing to invest their own money in the belief he has and will continue to do good. Good luck Cajun.

For the little boys who continue to bash anybody or anything that they can as long as the "Net Nanny" that mommy has put on their comps. will let them.

At some point u have to ask "When is it enough and when is it someone (mainly Mandel and Reaver and others) that has so little going on in their lives that they take a whole day (Yesterday) to bash someone trying to make a living.

Hey if you guys are so concerned about being watchdogs, why don't you go down in Central Park tonight or come by me and we'll go West Side (Chicago) and do some real good against some real ripoff artists. But you and I and everyone on ET know you won't .

Why????
    Because your cowards.

#12     Apr 28, 2008
  3. I feel bad for someone that is so desperate they would take trading lessons from someone who is so involved in medicare fraud and prescription drug violations. In a market so full of fraudsters, that sure as hell would be a red flag to me.

LOL

Jesus you guys need to have one of those work from home DVD's on CNN or some shit.

You are the Kevin Trudeau of trading.

#13     Apr 28, 2008
  4. Coward #1

#14     Apr 28, 2008
  5. Let us example the trigger.

Shall we ?

Bar with a wick touches upper Bollinger Band on above average volume and goes back inside ?

Bar with a wick touches lower Bollinger Band on above average volume and goes back inside ?

Combined with a putrid risk-reward.

Great trigger and money management for 300 bucks a month.

Repugnant thieves!

Susana

#15     Apr 28, 2008
  6. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I like it! :D :D That's the word I was looking for: Repugnant :D :D

#16     Apr 28, 2008
  7. Why am I a coward? If I was a coward I wouldn't post this because I'd be afraid Alex would sue me....of course, he can't because I am posting factual information.

Oh well. I know that's a little beyond your comprehension. I forgive you. Carry on smartly.

#17     Apr 28, 2008
  8. "There is a huge difference between a business selling a product and a trading service"

no, there isn't. not when it comes to the fact that advertising is an effective/useful way to increase revenue stream.

and here's a hint. increasing profits is the goal of business.

trading rooms are unique as compared to many (but not all) businesses in that their costs are basically fixed and not related to a per customer expense.

iow, once the basic setup etc. is done, it is no more costly to have 210 clients vs. 110 clients.

assume that 10 clients covers the costs

but guess what? by going from 110 clients to 210 clients, you have thus doubled your profits.

there certainly is a point at which a trading room starts to become too unwieldy with too many clients, of course. obviously, you can't beat th em arket if you ARE the market. not the case here

i am saying NOTHING about whether puretick is good or not as a product. i have no idea whatsoever.

but the OP proves his ignorance of business to claim that a trading room shouldn't advertise.

it's just the kind of ignorant postings that lead me to disbelieve everything else the people say even IF they might in fact have some nuggets of knowledge.

#18     Apr 28, 2008
  9. Yes, and they have to increase their profits by brining in more clients because they can't do it by trading ... duh! :p

"it's just the kind of ignorant postings [by whistler] that lead me to disbelieve everything else he has to say even IF they might in fact have some nuggest of knowledge"

LOL, how do you like your own words thrown back at you? ... FOOL :cool:

#19     Apr 28, 2008
  10. I'm trying to be done with the filth and dreck that is Puretick and its associates. Nice work this weekend Reaver (and a special shoutout to BrokerBoy with a handy assist from atticus).

Nothing like exposing these complete shills (and cons) and snake oil salesmen (as well as illegal drug sales) for what they are.

Very satisfying. :D ... nothing like being proven right to totally make my day.

Later

#20     Apr 28, 2008