Pure Tick - Last Day for Trading Alerts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's keep these threads pumping up.

We want more signups.

You morons are so malleable.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

and how come weever and mandrillbreath are attacking each other. C'mon turd brains. Kiss and make up.

Make that a long kiss.

AND GET IN THE GAME AND ATTACK PURETICK.

#11     Jul 10, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Very professional Alex, are you drunk again?
    A pro would not even bother responding, you have shown your true colors tonight.

el surdo

#12     Jul 10, 2008
  3. What a moron, using a 25 point stop hoping for 5 point scale out. You just love those inverse risk reward ratios. When are you gonna get it that it's not about accuracy, but hey, it makes for a nice pseudo track record.

Truth is you can't trade Alex so you running a Snake Oil service that does nothing but teach traders what should not be done.

Claim all you want but deep down we all know how much of an incompetent trader you are.

If you had anything to teach, aside from how to place orders in the DOM and help people with the links to the economic news, you would not be doing a 9-5 job (or more).

You profit from the ignorance of new traders and that, is the truth.

Let's hear the sexist insults now, like if they were so relevant to trading or to what we are discussing here.

In the meantime, I leave you with cheater, liar, scumbag, thief, loser snake oil bastard who can't trade out of a paper bag.

Toodles!

Susana

#13     Jul 10, 2008
  4. Stupid people are always going to be stupid - but they do have the ability to damage others' good standing - if you let them.

Good luck "TraderZones" - so far nothing about you is working, except to your own pitiful as*.

:cool:

LOL "PURE S*it" = Susana = Ross/TraderZones

I know for a fact Ross can't trade his way out of a paper bag. I can't understand why he keeps trolling the financial sites. Probably thinks he is going to one day stumble across something for nothing!

:eek:

#14     Jul 10, 2008
    #15     Jul 11, 2008
  6. With your unblemished record of failures, you don't exactly come across as humorous, but pitiful.

I probably make more in a month of trading than you make in a year.

#16     Jul 11, 2008
  7. So true.

#17     Jul 11, 2008
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Spectra,

You have to understand why there are so much skepticism over anyone selling trading service/info. Just way too many liars in this business.

It is very logical to ask why would someone who can actually trade successfully would be spending their time with trading room.

I am sure you are well aware that if you can actually day trade futures successfully an annual income in the range of $500K-$3 million is attainable.

So any normal person will ask why would you want to waste your time on teaching and a room with such income? And we all know the regular answers about additional income, willing to help others, needing others not to be alone and the list goes on.

So with that in mind why don't you post your audited statement for the last 2 years and and log your calls on collective or any other similar website for few month. As you know, trading in Ninja will automatically send your trades to collective, so it is quite easy.

If you can do this, your website traffic and subscription will explode.

I do not see a single reason why you would not want to do something like this.

Regards,
    redduke

#18     Jul 11, 2008
  9. TraderZones, weren't you trying to sell your edge for $250K here on ET? Tell us the results of that effort.

#19     Jul 12, 2008
  10. Redduke,

This will never happen, you must be there to really see the apprentice in action posing as an expert, it's hilarious at best except for the fact that you are paying for the "privilege".

Susana

#20     Jul 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.