PUMPING IRON

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Creatine works very well for me and I've never met anyone with side effects due to it.

#51     Sep 25, 2003
  2. Creatine works for people that need to develop explosive strength, like football players, baseball players, wrestlers, etc. It hasn't been shown to contribute to muscle size, though. Any gains are most likely water weight. There's nothing better than doing it naturally!

#52     Sep 25, 2003

3. isn't that guy on this years " SURVIVOR"????

#53     Sep 26, 2003
  4. i've watched every survivor

#54     Sep 26, 2003
  5. Why do people watch Survivor?

I watched ten minutes of one of the first shows was bored out of my mind. No interest in ever tuning in again.

I'm just curious what is so fascinating? :confused:

#55     Sep 26, 2003
  6. I've probably watched 10 collective minutes of "reality" shows in my entire life.

"Today we're with Jack, who's helping out at the local elementary school canteen. "Yeah, it can be real tough work sometimes. You really have to know where all the different candy is. I mean, sometimes kids ask for some candy I've never even heard of before", says Jack as he sets up the counter.
    Two days ago, Jack had to work right through the first recess and lunchtime, in the sweltering southern Californian heat. "We had the air conditioner breakdown", explains Jack, "so between trying to get the repairman on the phone and serve cold drinks to a crowd of restless and dehydrated 3rd graders, I built up quite a sweat myself."
    Today the air con's down again. Jack is ready this time, he's got the Yellow Pages handy, but his co-worker, Maria, is already on the phone and seems on top of things. That leaves Jack having to serve two lines simultaneously. It's hectic work but Jack looks like he can handle it.
    Maria's been on the phone for a good 20 minutes now, and Jack's had his eye on some Hershey's Kisses all morning, but first he'll have to wait for Maria to finish her phone call."

#56     Sep 26, 2003
  7. for me, i like seeing how people act affects them in the game. i like seeing how the person that won did it.

now, i'll be the first to admit, it is edited for tv, so we don't see everything. also, it is kind of chaotic how it all goes down, so maybe the people just get lucky, i don't know.

i still think it's interesting, though. definitely sometimes people's actions decide their fate.

BUT THE BEST SHOW ON TV IS STILL "24."

#57     Sep 26, 2003
  8. It already sounds better than sex.....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#58     Sep 26, 2003
  9. how many situps a day will give me 50 cent abs?

I read somewhere that Mike Tyson does like 1500 situps and pushups a day........

is that what it takes for rock solid abs?

#59     Sep 26, 2003
  10. I think more people would watch it if there was actual risk (i.e. if there was a risk of death).....actually, I think the whole world would watch it then....lol

it is unfortunate but probably true....:(

#60     Sep 26, 2003