PUMPING IRON

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Sep 22, 2003.

1. you are unfuckingbelievable. posting this in one thread wasn't enough, so now you need it here, too? i shouldn't even respond to this bullshit, but for those who want to see my response, here it is in the other thread (the first time he posted this): http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=337529#post337529

i keep a moron list in my head. on the list so far is: alfonso, dbphoenix, and TM_Direct.

#41     Sep 25, 2003
  2. OH lighten up GG....Come on...I m sorry....I'll delete it right now myself ok? I don't want to wreck this thread the way you wrecked the other so i will remove it and look forward to talking weight lifting because i have a lot of questions myself...no hard feelings , i was just messing with you.

#42     Sep 25, 2003
  3. i don't hate you and you don't have to delete anything. i'm not pissed. that's not how i operate.

#43     Sep 25, 2003
  4. As the originator of this thread, I ask that moderators do not INTERFERE here.

By participating in this thread, the ET member is acknowledging that they do not need a babysitter. This thread is for MEN only.

ROCK :)

#44     Sep 25, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

ROCK for Prezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Little girls need not apply....

#45     Sep 25, 2003
  6. axe,

be sure to read this venuto article: http://www.fitren.com/res3art.cfm?compid=18&artid=46

i equate that article to when you first start trading, read van tharp's book, and realize you don't necessarily need to be right all the time.

i calculate my calories a little bit differently than in that article, but i'm basically doing the same thing. for me, i start with the Katch-McArdle formula (BMR based on lean body weight), i put it into excel, and then i make adjustments (activity factors, etc.) and go from there.

#46     Sep 25, 2003
  7. ...but probably populated by 98 pound weaklings.:D

#47     Sep 25, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

How about women with major facial hair?:D

#48     Sep 25, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

[​IMG]

She looks like she has enough testosterone to qualify as a manly man.:confused:

#49     Sep 25, 2003
  10. You are Rock Solid!

And Cathy, being a MAN is a state of mind.

#50     Sep 25, 2003