Pulitizer Prize Winner Claims American Army Most Violent and Murderous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Yep, you always did and do act like a moron...

Flame war, that is what you want, right?

LMAO...

#51     Dec 9, 2006
  2. im one of those guys (and maybe you to) that will bust someone in the head if i have to. i could be wrong, but it seems that the military civilian leaders may be the type that would faint at the sight of blood, or violnce, dive under a table if you threaten them, beg for mercy, have never been in a fight, panick when the military recieves or inflicts casualties, dont want the MEDIA to call them bad guys, and want americas enemies to know how nice they really are. they are in charge of the worlds most destructive machine.

#52     Dec 9, 2006
  3. wow, so u would do the same here? and the freaking reason? because there's none to fucking beat the crap outta crying boy.

#53     Dec 9, 2006
  4. most violent and murderous

The Real 2006
    'Iraq Body Count'
    Iraqi civilians killed this year by ISLAMIC Terrorists :15,856

Iraqi civilians killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans:141*(includes civilians caught in crossfire who may have been killed by the terrorists)
    http://thereligionofpeace.com/

(05/23/06)

We often hear from people who complain - in hit and run fashion - about the "tens of thousands" of innocent Iraqis killed by "American cluster bombs" and other instruments of destruction that the "occupiers" are supposedly dropping on Saddam Hussein's once idyllic "Muslim land." Sometimes the claims run into the hundreds of thousands. Sometimes even the millions.

Enter IraqBodyCount, an anti-war organization that was envisioned even before the Iraq War began, with the heady ambition of documenting each and every victim of American aggression in order to turn public opinion against the action to remove Saddam.

Somewhere along the way, however, harsh reality began to sink in that America was acting as no other country in history has ever acted to prevent civilian casualties in warfare. As a matter of fact, more American troops have been killed in the conflict than have civilians been killed by Americans. Americans are literally taking casualties to prevent casualties on the part of Iraqi civilians.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/IraqBodyCount2006.htm

#54     Dec 9, 2006
  5. Real nice post. As I suspected. Please start a THREAD with this FTF.

#55     Dec 9, 2006
  6. All yours Pabst, if you want to. I'm tired.

What's the point anyway of trying to find the truth and "making" the I-Hate-America people believe it?

#56     Dec 9, 2006

7. Americas enemies aren't the arabs. The current arab drama is a cartoon side show.

Americas enemies are destroying you from within. They're being elected into your congress and already control all the key levers of power. You already pay them 0.50 cents for every 1.00 dollar you earn, soon you'll be working for them for free.

#57     Dec 10, 2006

8. Yeah I agree. In hindsight Saddam looks like mother teresa compared to bush.

The current Iraqi civilian death count is a direct consequence of americas invasion of iraq. You're not fooling anyone except yourselves by arguing otherwise.

#58     Dec 10, 2006
  9. theres nothing i can do but complain. if the military civilian leaders have a mentality that says killing is wrong and their own portrayal in the media is important they should find new jobs. pacifists in charge of a killing machine? i want to believe that their stupidity and the media are not causing american casuslties. to me this is terrible.

#59     Dec 10, 2006
  10. stereo70

stereo70

mr. smoke wrote"

What does this video have to do with being in a fight? It's a bunch of psychos beating on kids.

#60     Dec 14, 2006