Pulitizer Prize Winner Claims American Army Most Violent and Murderous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 2, 2006.

1. So you think unrestrained violence is a good thing?

#31     Dec 7, 2006

2. I think the poster is referring to the type of violence the R*gheads are subjecting the american troops to.

#32     Dec 7, 2006
  3. my q to the usual suspects in this thread...

is your criticism of hersh based on certainty that the kills couldn't have happened as he's interpreting them, or that you think it's justifiable even if they did? either way you're exhibiting an intellectual or a moral failure

#33     Dec 7, 2006
  4. unrestrained violence should be used to repell unrestrained violence. its good for the military to use it againts islamic terrorist. its bad for me to use it against you, my community, etc. its ugly, and should never happen, but if it saves the life of one soldier or gives us victory the military should be allowed to show it to those people. this will never happen. the civilian leaders are legalistic, timid, weak, micromanaging, armchair generals.

#34     Dec 8, 2006

5. You gotta love these armchair generals. None of them have ever seen combat but all seem to be great military strategists ..... only in their own minds.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0lVygyEo2E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0lVygyEo2E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm sure these kids will grow up to be "lovers of american democracy"! ROTFLMAO! :D

#35     Dec 9, 2006
  6. IMO Hirsch is a pinko faggot but you can take to the bank that the U.S. Army stationed in Iraq has a few thousand criminals. Out of 150,000 young men it would be difficult not to. Our troops accurately reflect the profound social problems inherent in American society and culture. It is what it is.

The funny thing though is the libloons go apeship over a GI killing a raghead but they wouldn't peep if the same kid back home in Compton had iced a fellow gang member.

#36     Dec 9, 2006
  7. pathetic. sadistic animals...how many of them were involved? and all those arsesholes, probably an entire division doing absolutely nothing but encouraging this shite. this aint no isolated case of a couple rough elements...this video shows violence is accepted and welcomed by many many of the troops. i place the blame squarely on the administration for engaging in torture and for giving a lame moral example.

#37     Dec 9, 2006
  8. In Gulf 1 troop planes came around the clock for months from Riyadh and Germany to the airport by me. There were gigantic crowds of strangers waiting.

It has been way different with this war so far - - just a few VFW guys waiting now on the planes that have come back. No wounded either - - we never see them.

#38     Dec 9, 2006
  9. mr. hersh and his kind have no credibility. he is just another profit of doom, alarmist, running around in circles with thier hair on fire, because the world is coming to an end from (fill in the blank) 100 dollar a barrel oil, global warming and massive back to back hurricanes in 2006. (which never materialized).
    he has no credibility because the media wants the power of elected officials. their goal is to control public policy by controlling public opinion and perception. each wants the power of walter cronkite. they want the power to say "in my opinion based on my facts we should do this or that", and then have the entire nation follow them. the days of a reporter having this kind of power is over. there are to many people like me that are hostile towards them.

#39     Dec 9, 2006
  10. _____________________________________________

Amen, VERY HOSTILE

#40     Dec 9, 2006