PukeTick's Hilarious Performance

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rolextrader, Feb 11, 2009.

1. jjf

jjf

No much gets past you Alex.
    I spotted that it was your first post as well under a different name.
    Did you know the FBI says that when someone adopts an alias more often than not their initials remain unchanged.
    Do we call you Alex/Andre or is NBL better NATURAL BORNE LIAR

#21     Feb 21, 2009
  2. I see, so that's why "a-hole" begins with an "a".

Susana

#22     Feb 21, 2009
  3. evanluke

evanluke

you guys must be on a mission or something.

he must of gotten you really pissed off or something

1- no I am not a friend , aquaintance or cousin of alex

2-I am a REO listing agent in las vegas(bank owned homes)

3-I am just a poster who was interested in some other software and researching it and happenned upon these puretick threads

4- I am a member of puretick since novemeber and though its early on I am very happy with it.

5- I trade part time and was introduced to pure tick by a friend

6- I learn a lot from puretick and have been successful since joining despite a few early setbacks that were my fault due to
    emotion control(over trading).

7- I am sorry I said anything here. you guys -and I guess Alex too -have agendas that is a waste of my energy

8- try not to rip something /someone that you are not familar with or that you dont agree with . Just because you dont like it doesnt mean that someone else might like it . I dont like sushi. some of my friends do.

thanks Andre

#23     Feb 21, 2009
  4. Thanks Andre.

Another PukeTick devotee who won't post statements to back up his claim he's batting 85% winners.

Yea, Alice is a good teacher.

He teaches people to make outlandish remarks and then disappear when asked to prove them.

What else is new?

#24     Feb 21, 2009
  5. Andre,

Post your trading statements from November to February to back up your claims.

Considering you are giving credit to Puretick, your claims will be viewed and assumed to be nothing but excrete until proof is provided.

Susana

#25     Feb 21, 2009
  6. jjf

jjf

Three more things the FBI focus on in their hunt for thieves, liars and cheats.

More often than not NATURAL BORNE LIARS lack attention to detail and it shows up in small ways and particularily in spelling.

My Username is jjf and the word is not "experiance" as you use it.
    The third thing is that NATURAL BORNE LIARS exibit fear at confronting reality.
    In other words they try to lie their way out of situations rather than confront the Accuser. Hello Andre/Alex.

You are a NATURAL BORNE LIAR Alex.

Sadly you are ideally suited to greedy fools and in a strange way you deserve each other.

#26     Feb 21, 2009
  7. Be careful jjf.

Alice has an ex FBI agent in his room and he may threaten to report you for impersonating a federal agent.

#27     Feb 21, 2009
  8. jjf

jjf

I am just passing on known criminal procedures.
    But I seriously doubt an Agent would be sucked into Andre/Alex's room.

#28     Feb 21, 2009
  9. I agree.

Alice makes these things up as he goes along like a standup comedian.

His list of over-the-top lies is legendary.

#29     Feb 21, 2009
  10. #30     Feb 23, 2009