PukeTick's Hilarious Performance

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rolextrader, Feb 11, 2009.

1. the1

the1

If a site posts the CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL ... it is done for a reason. If your trading results are NOT hypothetical you do not have to post this rule. This pretty much closes the case.

#11     Feb 16, 2009
  2. Not exactly.

In this particluar situation PureTick has made OTHER representations that those trades are real and taken by Alex. PureTick has claimed it posts that boilerplate CFTC RULE becuase it is legally required to as if it boilerplate and can be ignored.

Sort of like a wink, wink deal.

In other words, PureTick is making false and misleading statements to let the reader believe those are in fact real and the disclaimer is there to appease the CFTC/NFA.

That is a clear-cut violation.

#12     Feb 16, 2009
  3. jjf

jjf

Alex is just a natural borne liar, so what do you expect.

#13     Feb 16, 2009
  4. No surprises, that's for sure.

#14     Feb 16, 2009
  5. jjf

jjf

Yes.
    Alex being a natural borne liar is one of the things about Alex that we can all count upon.

Two things that a smart noobie to trading will notice about Alex's postings immediately.

1 Alex is a natural borne liar
    2 Alex has no control over his own emotions.

Without knowing anything about trading, a smart noobie will know that discipline and honesty are essential if they are to be successful in life and trading.

So I imagine that Alex being a natural borne liar will turn them away from his website.

#15     Feb 16, 2009
  6. evanluke

evanluke

Hi Guys I happenned on these threads and was somewhat shocked.

I was recommended to Puretick from a friend in November.
    I have had some previous trading experiance in the past.

All I have to say is this :

Alex Is one of the best teachers out there and I have probably learned more from him and his room in the past few months than I have probably have in my entire previous life trading.

I am now profitable on average 85 % of my days since joining the room.

Now I will have to admit that I was pretty shocked by some of Alex's posts in here .

He is no way ever like that in the room and matter of fact His strongest attribute is his ability to remain calm and teach others
    what he knows and how to "control emotion"- which I feel is the most important trading issue

Maybe I am not too thrilled by the posts , maybe it is some sort of marketing gimmick for the room , but honestly It doesnt show in the room and he rarely mentions this Elite Trader site in the room

anyway just my experiance...

#16     Feb 21, 2009
  7. jjf

jjf

Hi Alex.

I see that you are working Saturdays trying to tidy up after the mess you left this week.
    Is this post your "best lie of the week" or can you top it by tomorrow.

#17     Feb 21, 2009
  8. evanluke

evanluke

HI Jif

What are you talking about?

I am not Alex - and that was my first post ever.

Man it seems like this site is about fun and games and not about trading .

no one believes anyone or anything - pretty sad

anyway if you want me to tell you first hand about my puretick experiance feel free to call me on my cell 702-354-1132

thanks Andre

#18     Feb 21, 2009
  9. Let me guess, a cousin in a different area code?

I know Puretick, first hand, and it stinks

Susana

#19     Feb 21, 2009
  10. You want to be taken seriously?

I have a better idea.

Post your trading statements that show an 85% average win rate.

You'll be the first person with any connection with PukeTick to do this and that includes your beloved guru.

#20     Feb 21, 2009