Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by hoodooman, Jun 18, 2009.
Can someone provide a list of US brokerage firms that are publically trade.
Thanks for any replies.
Here are the big ones:
- E-TRADE Financial Corporation ETFC
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. IBKR
- The Charles Schwab Corporation SCHW
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. AMTD
- optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. OXPS
Go to google, type in their tickers and look at related companies. Plus there are investment banks like GS and MS that obviously do brokerage... clearing firms like Pension.... market makers like Knight Capital etc.
thanks for the reply.
For more firms look at the holding of ishares ETF IAI and weed out the investment manager companies and exchanges.
Thanks. Excellent reply.
Separate names with a comma.