Public Trading Contest With LMI - get funded!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Liberty Market Investment, Oct 7, 2019.

1. bbpp

bbpp

Did you assign traders accounts yet?
    I registered last Monday but still waiting your email for my account .

If I win contest, do I get funding without any fee?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    #41     Oct 12, 2019
  2. Just wondering, what kinds of indicators are available within the platform? I use a somewhat specific set of them and it'd be nice not to have to swap between analysis and execution in different platforms. Thanks for the opportunity, will definetly try this one out!

#42     Oct 12, 2019
  3. Hi. Please contact our support team - support@lmitrade.com

To get funded, you will need to pass the Practice / Qualifying Session (depending on what you win).

#43     Oct 12, 2019
  4. Hi andre, what kind of indicators do you use? Volfix platform is built around in-depth volume analysis indicators (cluster and classic profile charts, bid/ask/delta charts, VWAP, all kinds of statistical tables, etc.)

Tha basic indicators are available in the Orders Window module even if you are unfamiliar with the rest of the Volfix platform.

#44     Oct 12, 2019
  5. Thank you for the fast reply! I actually use mostly volume indicators, so it's quite nice to know the platform is built around them. Specifically, I use money flow index, Bollinger bands and Weis waves. In any case I'll surely sign up for the opportunity, thank you!

#45     Oct 12, 2019
  6. TommyR

TommyR

i will need to check the rules but i'd back myself if i can trade palladium (when she moves she moves with purpose)

#46     Oct 12, 2019
  7. schizo

schizo

One major drawback to your system is that your charts look really horrible and THERE IS NO CANDLESTICK. I agree that charts are likely to be the least of your concerns, but still, in this day and age when charts have evolved so much...hmm. However, that doesn't mean I won't compete. :)

#47     Oct 12, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

yes that is quite amazing.....never thought I would come a cross one that does not have that.

#48     Oct 12, 2019
  9. legionx

legionx

Yuh kidding, right? No candles huh.

#49     Oct 12, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Yes? You are not sure of what instruments you offer? You are quoting what I did. Your own webpage.

Fascinating, Cap'n.

#50     Oct 12, 2019