Public Trading Contest With LMI - get funded!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Liberty Market Investment, Oct 7, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

you said that the trader with the most profit wins.

so it does not matter how much draw down occurs as long as it is above the maximum trailing limit.........

#31     Oct 11, 2019
  2. DevBru

DevBru

Please stop spamming this forum. You can edit your posts if you want to ask additional questions.

#32     Oct 11, 2019
    legionx likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

I notice they don't have RB or HO on the NYMEX section. That just shows you ladies and Gents...HO and RB will mess you up hard if you do not know what yer doing. Always be very careful with those oil derivative products!

#33     Oct 11, 2019
  4. I'm not sure about RB or HO - but if you check the list of available instruments, you'll
    The full list of symbols available for trading can be found here. As for NYMEX, you can trade all popular futures,

#34     Oct 11, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

time is up to edit

#35     Oct 11, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

q1.png

#36     Oct 11, 2019
  7. padutrader, As we've clearly stated before, only those who don't break the rules are eligible to win prizes. Please check post #1:

To win a prize, you'll need to beat other traders' results while staying within the boundaries of the Contest rules.

#37     Oct 11, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  8. I can see that you haven't watched the contest video. Please watch it to find your contest account (if that's what you mean by the "contest no")

#38     Oct 11, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

the rules are not clear.
    if the daily loss or maximum trailing loss is exceeded am I disqualified from the contest or only from trading on that day?

#39     Oct 11, 2019
  10. padutrader

padutrader

why do you not answer yes or no is it that difficult

#39     Oct 11, 2019
  11. Sorry, I was answering 3 different questions of yours while you kept making new posts.

If you break a rule, the contest you might be able to continue trading, but you won't be eligible to win the prize. Is this clear now?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    #40     Oct 11, 2019
    legionx, OlegA and padutrader like this.