Public Shell Wanted

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Haha, ok, neat.

#11     Apr 14, 2011
  2. There are lots of people out there that specialize in private placement deals and raising capital - but you can't just buy an already IPO'd company (OTC or not) and add your products/ideas/management without seriously changing the valuation of the company.

How much have you raised, how much do you need and are you operational? Do you have any cashflow?

I work with a few Private Placement guys in the energy and energy tech space. Do you have a Reg-D filing? Any pitch materials?

#12     Apr 23, 2011

3. It's a consumer electronic product. I am working with someone who contacted me, thanks for the interest.

#13     Apr 23, 2011
  4. I am curious as to what type of cost and hassle is involved if you wanted to do what you want to do without a public shell. Does having a public shell really make it that much easier to float a public offering?

#14     Apr 23, 2011
  5. kxvid

kxvid

You might want to check out the book: "Reverse Mergers: Taking a Company Public Without an IPO" by David N. Feldmand.

#15     Apr 24, 2011
  6. #16     Apr 24, 2011
  7. minmike

minmike

If you still need help, PM me.

#17     Apr 25, 2011
  8. Surfer let me see a prototype. Pretty neat, but I think I have seen something like it already...

[​IMG]

#18     Apr 25, 2011