Public Servant Pensions

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, May 30, 2012.

1. You need to be subservient to multiple bosses in Govt job

#21     Jun 6, 2012
  2. All that inconvenience for a guaranteed multi-million dollar retirement.

Meanwhile, out in the real world:

At 15 Federal Agencies, Death More Common Than Job Loss

Federal workers based in Washington DC: only 0.26 percent lost their jobs.

Department of Housing and Urban Development: only 0.15 percent

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/07/20/at-fifteen-federal-agencies-death-more-common-than-job-loss/

#22     Jun 6, 2012
  3. zdreg

zdreg

"Break up the police unions'

make paying traffic tickets part of your budget.
    staying overnite free in a hotel will be your idea of a "short" vacation.
    the name of the hotel,in case u are wondering, is called jail.

#23     Jun 6, 2012
  4. The Libtard mind-set is amazing... "Anything we can get is good"... doesn't matter if it's right, moral, or excessive. Seems they don't bother to consider that WHATEVER they get is taken away from some other citizen.

It's absurd and immoral that ANY school district mucketey-muck would get a $25 Million retirement package while the taxpayers who have to foot the bill may have none of their own. How does the Libtard justify this? How does their conscience let them sleep at night?? Then... they've got such GREEDY MIND FUCK... that they're willing to protest to defend the fact that some greedy politician immorally granted them such largess in exchange for their vote. Like, "I'm entitled to this because some scumbag asshole politician gave it to me so that I would vote for him".

Sort of like, "Crime is GOOD... EASY MONEY... so long as you don't get caught".

Some things are just WRONG. Murder is wrong. Theft is wrong.

Public employee unions and their defined benefit retirement benefits are also wrong.

#24     Jun 6, 2012
  5. I LOVE THAT IDEA! provided that you throw in the frigging US prez and the US royalty, congress and the house (fucking parasites), oh yea but THEN it would never happen...never mind.... :(

#25     Jun 7, 2012