Public Says Investigate Terrorism, Even If It Intrudes on Privacy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Obviously, given the scale of the NSA's data center, the project was launched long before Obama.

#21     Jun 12, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

So, then why didn't Obama stop it, dumbass? Ground breaking didn't start until 2010.

Instead he stops projects that would help America and Americans like the Keystone Pipeline.

You are really, really stupid, Rectum.

#22     Jun 12, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

NSA: Senators Who Back NSA Spying Oppose Gun Background Checks For Infringing Rights
    Posted: 06/12/2013 10:41 am EDT

"WASHINGTON -- Just months after many U.S. senators opposed tougher background checks for gun buyers on the grounds that they would tread on Americans' liberties, many of them are standing behind the far more intrusive intelligence-gathering programs of the National Security Agency.

Senators -- mainly Republicans -- argued... More...

#23     Jun 12, 2013
  4. Eight

Eight

Easy to conclude that arguing politics is useless from this. The internet is loaded with people paid to keep conservatives in a perpetually pissed off state anyhow. I do face to face talking with some democrats, they are unusually closed off to facts or any arguments. They don't know what the Bill of Rights is and they don't care. They want to run things with an iron fist typically. Democrats have a lot more in common with Hitler's Fascists than they do with Republicans. A friend of mine got absolutely trampled by some bitch of a county bureaucrat, I observed her lying in court like it was nothing new. So I did a little checking and found that she's far left, similar to Obama..

#24     Jun 12, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Easy to conclude that arguing politics is useless from this. The internet is loaded with people paid to keep liberals in a perpetually pissed off state anyhow. I do face to face talking with some republicans, they are unusually closed off to facts or any arguments. They don't know what the Bill of Rights is and they don't care. They want to run things with an iron fist typically. Republicans have a lot more in common with Hitler's Fascists than they do with Democrats. A friend of mine got absolutely trampled by some bitch of a county bureaucrat, I observed her lying in court like it was nothing new. So I did a little checking and found that she's far right, similar to Tea Partiers.

#25     Jun 12, 2013
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Thanks for being awake.

Think of another scenario. Citizen#A gains notoriety exposing Government corruption and rally's people behind individual liberty. NSA goes through Citizen#A's entire electronic life and digs up dirt, then threatens him to keep his mouth shut (blackmail) or risk "exposure".

That's how the NSA/Military-industrial-complex run the Congress, Senate and Executive now....through blackmail. This isn't theoretical. The NSA is doing this right now. It's a gigantic blackmailing operation.

#26     Jun 12, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Neocon Rinos and Democrats are nearly identical, in policy and perspective.

They don't give a shit about the Constitution or liberty, except when it can be used as a political football.

Save for national health care, Obama's policies are *identical* to Bush, except more extreme.

You guys are fascists.

#27     Jun 12, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Neocon Dinos and Republicans are nearly identical, in policy and...

you know the rest.

#28     Jun 12, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

You forgot to lump Democrats in with that statement. Obama is Bush on steroids.

Now from Gallup:

More Americans disapprove (53%) than approve (37%) of the federal government agency program that as part of its efforts to investigate terrorism obtained records from U.S. telephone and Internet companies to "compile telephone call logs and Internet communications."
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/163043/americans-disapprove-government-surveillance-programs.aspx

#29     Jun 12, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

I thought Obama had indicated we won the war on terror with the death of OBL. Go figure.

Hey, did anyone hear those comments Maxine Waters made regarding the big data base legacy he (Obama) was going to leave? Very interesting comment that has surfaced...

Link below. A must watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2TNrlIv2bY

“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday. “That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said. “That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”

#30     Jun 12, 2013