Public Says Investigate Terrorism, Even If It Intrudes on Privacy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Jun 11, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

http://www.people-press.org/2013/06...ne-tracking-as-acceptable-anti-terror-tactic/

"Democrats now view the NSA’s phone surveillance as acceptable by 64% to 34%. In January 2006, by a similar margin (61% to 36%), Democrats said it was unacceptable for the NSA to scrutinize phone calls and emails of suspected terrorists."

Fuck you democrat hypocrites and fuck bipartisanship. Now you know why. And RINOs: You got that you stupid fucking RINOs? No? I didn’t think so.

And the rest of you who support this level of spying on us; why don't you just put cameras up in your house for the NSA. Make it easy for them...no wait...the drones will be able to see in your house. Research the tech they use if you're too stupid to know how.

2. pspr

pspr

Amazing isn't it? Democraps are showing themselves again to just be political animals. What's good for America isn't even considered. If it's good for Democraps, then it's good policy.

Setup the apparatus to control the voters and public as needed through, spying, intimidation and threats.

Stifle the opponent and promote the take over of America by Mexico if it will get just one more Democrap vote.

Use the IRS to harass the opponent so they have problems raising funds to compete in campaigns.

Use the Department of Justice to target reporters who might favor the opposition or report derogatory stories about the left.

Use the FBI and DOJ to target conservative business like Gibson.

Use the EPA to burry certain businesses who aren't in the bag for the Democraps.

Keep the campaign going 24/7/365 to push vote getting proposals and pressure Congress and judges.

Etc., etc., etc.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me a bit of Stalin and Hitler.

4. pspr

pspr

The DHS will become the new Gestapo.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I rather thought they already were.

"Good job Mr president"!

6. wjk

wjk

That reminds me. Where the fuck is AK? It wouldn’t surprise me if he's filling out his resume at the NSA.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Could be, although I would have guessed he's mowing lawns for enough money to buy his next Katy Perry concert ticket.

8. Ricter

Ricter

"These opinions have changed little since an ABC News/Washington Post survey in January 2006. Currently, there are only modest partisan differences in these opinions: 69% of Democrats say it is more important for the government to investigate terrorist threats, even at the expense of personal privacy, as do 62% of Republicans and 59% of independents."

9. wjk

wjk

The left screamed about the Patiot act non-stop and you know it.

You know, Ricter, I might be able at least look at it as a positive except for two things:

1: They won't even secure the border. That's my first red flag.

2: There are no ethics in politics or business any more (or anything else for that matter). It's all about destroying your political enemies at any cost. Holder lies to congress, (as did Clapper)), yet no one pays a price any more. It's called accountability. You guys on the left only seem interested in holding the right to certain standards.

All the scandals (which I note are suddenly absent from the media lately, hmmmm), don't give me a warm feeling knowing all my communications are being captured by an admin that HATES my ideology, my religion, etc.

The left seems intent on removing any kind of faith based morality from society, far more than the right, thus my concerns. If they don't answer to a higher authority, who do they answer to? The voters, who have been bought off?

An atheist once told me his was his own god. He therefore could decide what was decent and what wasn't. Take a good look at the left wing, and some on the right with that perspective. What do you see?

10. The problem is not fecking terrorism. They are going to use it for a whole bunch of other shit.

#10     Jun 11, 2013