Public Debt to Surpass GDP by 2012 Under Obama

Discussion in 'Economics' started by pspr, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Your 60.5% of GDP is meaningless. Why did you exclude intragovernmental holdings? Does that debt not exist? Are you a politician?

#21     Jun 7, 2010
  2. Yet another MORONIC anti-Obama thread masquerading as "Economics". Shit like this belongs in chit chat.

Military spending is now in excess of 50% of discretionary spending but I have yet to see ONE moronic thread by the resident losers on cutting military spending.

It's time to pay up for Reagan + Bush wars funded with deficit spending, exponential growth in republican govt. and tax cuts for corporate buddies.

Halliburton was close to filing bankruptcy till Cheney handed them the no-bid contracts.

Instead of whining like little girlie-men start providing solutions. I'd like to start with ELIMINATING ALL FARM AID.

Otherwise, in nut-wing language, y'all bend over and take it like a man. It's going to get much worse.

#22     Jun 7, 2010
  3. Look at the chart - it began under Reagan.

Thank you. Unlike most of the polluted board, someone here gets it.

It's time to pay for Trickle-my-piss-on-your-head Reaganomics. His VP politely called it VOODOO economics.

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER.

Can you say DOW 4000

TRADE OF A LIFETIME

Thanks Reagan!

#23     Jun 7, 2010
  4. Retief

Retief

Obama June 2008:

So two years ago the messiah had the power to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet, but now he's completely powerless when it comes to reining in deficit spending? Also, what war did his oneness end? As far I can tell, US forces are still fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When your neighbor gets laid off, that's a recession. When you lose your job, that's a depression. And when Obama gets put on an employment, is when we'll start to see a recovery.

#24     Jun 7, 2010
  5. Why? Do Canadian farmers get subsidized from the US Government?

#25     Jun 7, 2010