Public backs Obama in birth control fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Corrupt Government has caused most of the misery.

The Church promotes sex with marriage only. Much of the worlds misery would go away if humans had the will power to follow this.

#11     Feb 16, 2012
  2. It is a concern, and I have been quite vocal about it. But, I hope, HOPE, Obama can calm the Catholics down by November.

#12     Feb 16, 2012
  3. If that were true, then support for Obama among Catholics would be going up. Instead we see support among Catholics for Obama falling from 54% to 35%, the largest decline among any group in the country.

#13     Feb 16, 2012
  4. I don't think Obama is forcing Catholic women or any woman to practice birth control against their will.

#14     Feb 16, 2012
  5. jem

jem

No but the democrats and leftist culture of death types in govt are attempting to force the church of 70 million americans to provide drugs which kill babies.

The line is clear. Our future election will be historic.

#15     Feb 16, 2012
  6. birth control pills kill human beings? did you learn biology in a church school?

#16     Feb 16, 2012
  7. jem

jem

I was speaking about abortifacients which are mandated by this leftists executive mandate.

But, yes, Einstein, birth control pills do at times prevent the implantation of fertilized eggs. Human life does "being" at conception.

Note, I went to public schools and I did pay attention. I think you need to go back to your Branch Dividian school and ask for a refund. You apparently did not bother to learn to do research before you write... ever.

#17     Feb 16, 2012
  8. Are you a virgin, or were you till you got married?. :p .

#18     Feb 16, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is a truckdriver who is sick of all the Christian talk-radio out on the road. :D

#19     Feb 16, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That is true of course. Not much fun but certainly true.

#20     Feb 16, 2012