Public accounts

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bookish, Jul 8, 2022.

1. bookish

bookish

Many if you are not aware but an ongoing problem in all nations is theft of entire accounts. If a private investor makes a large deposit employees at the depository check to see how competitive the person is and will try murdering or hypnotizing them so they can run off with the whole account.

An interesting way to combat this and other fraud would be to allow account holders to register account data as public. Options would include account holder contact information, balance, transactions. The depository would be required to make the information available to the public without registration or identification. This would add an element if uncertainty to reduce theft.

2. Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    bookish likes this.
  3. bookish

bookish

Yes! Because criminals are always eager to inform the public of their crimes and the regulators are working hard at their jobs without taking any bribes.

4. bookish

bookish

Id like to make a reality tv show where we convince people that one of their family members has obtained a large sum of money and placed it in several joint accounts with his family for safe keeping.. Then see how many seconds it takes for them to crash head first through the door to go empty the account.

5. TheDawn

TheDawn

So the employee at the bank (I assume they are banks) would change the account name and everything and forge their signatures to take over the accounts? And How are they going to hypnotize the account holders? By performing hypnosis when they are at the counters or showing up at their residence? LOL And when the murders happen, there are no investigations or anything? And I assume these victims have no family or friends who would question their disappearance or loss of their bank accounts?

And how would make all the account holder's private information public curtail these kinds of behaviour when the account holder goes to do banking their identity and information would still be known to the employee at the bank otherwise how would they know which bank account to process?

Which countries do all these outrageous events happen in?

6. bookish

bookish

Dear Ignoramus Maximus,

Have someone thats Italian explain it to you.

When they do, offer them your wages for a week and keep your hand in your mouth while they are talking.

When they are done say "thank you" and walk away, unless they ask you a question.

You probably are guessing I'm Italian. I'm not. I just like to give credit where it is due.

7. rb7

rb7

That's a weird thread!!!!

I guess I'm living on a different planet...

8. bookish

bookish

Its mine!