PTMC Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PTMC, Feb 13, 2017.

1. I'm interested in this platform. I have a mac - is there Market Profile, Composite Profile, TPO/VPO, etc available on a Mac?

#41     May 23, 2017

2. Deutsche Bank

#42     May 23, 2017
  3. PTMC

PTMC

Hi Chris,
    Sorry, but we haven't PTMC for Mac, only for windows. We have all these features that you noticed.

About your answer to our quiz question - no, it isn't Deutsche Bank). If you have other ideas, please share with us on our Youtube channel.

#43     May 25, 2017
  4. Smith Barney?

#44     May 25, 2017
  5. PTMC

PTMC

I think that you did not understand the question correctly. What asset did the trader want to buy/sell by showing a signal (specified in the video)?

#45     May 25, 2017
  6. PTMC

PTMC

Hi guys,

Tomorrow we will conduct a webinar on the forum futures.io. The title of the webinar "An overview of the volume analysis tools in PTMC platform"
    We will tell about our Cluster Chart, Volume profiles, Bar and Price Statistics, as well talk about Order Flow Surface and our future plans.

Come, it will be interesting. You can register for the webinar at this link

[​IMG]

#46     May 31, 2017
  7. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

I am a looonnnggg time user of SierraChart. I have written quite a bit of custom code and as such, have been reluctant to change. Your volume analysis tools have absolutely gained my attention! Some of my code isn't needed!! I will demo PTMC towards the end of this month though AMP/CQG. If the program works even somewhat the way that I think, and the interface feels good in my mouse hand, I'm ready to change.

On a side note, SierraChart has a datafeed that rivals IQFeed. They may be interested in opening datafeed subscription to non-SierraChart users. Just a thought.

#47     Jun 2, 2017
    PTMC likes this.
  8. PTMC

PTMC

Hello friends,

Yesterday we hosted our webinar with the support of futures.io where we talked about Volume Analysis Tools in PTMC platform.

Here is the record of this webinar

#48     Jun 2, 2017
  9. PTMC

PTMC

Hello friends,

Recently we've updated our beta version in which we fixed a number of bugs, and also made a number of important changes that you will surely appreciate.
    Check out what we've prepared for you this time in new PTMC Beta:

Completely updated the functionality of the Renko chart and added a display of wicks

A good news for those of you who prefer Renko chart, concerned with price movement. We have updated basic functionality and added some helpful things, like the ability to build the current bar and display of wicks.

[​IMG]

Added a mechanism for exercising of American options at any time before the expiring (only for Interactive Brokers)

Use the advantages of the American options and exercise them at any time before the expiring. You don't have to contact broker for that. Do it in a couple of clicks. Fasten your trading and succeed! Notice, for now, it is only available for Interactive Brokers.

[​IMG]

Calculation of PnL positions in real time has been added for Interactive Brokers

One more handful feature for the Interactive Brokers. From this day, calculate both Profit and Loss positions in real time. As well you can monitor the change in your balance in the IB API mode (updates every minute). We have made this feature by user request

[​IMG]

Embedded a new method of sending orders through the FX Cell panel – Trade by mouse down or mouse click

Take a look at the orders sending process from the different angle. Check out the ability to send orders through the FX cell panel by mouse click or mouse down mode.

[​IMG]

Added the ability to contact support directly from the platform via Live Chat

We know how essential could time loss be for a trader. From today, you can contact Live Chat for any questions or support directly from the platform. That will save you some time and help to solve issues faster.

[​IMG]

Fixed minor bugs on volume analysis tools for CQG

Bugs often appear even in the most meticulously developed products, but it is not an excuse for leaving bugs in the eventual result. So, we have made a grand bug extermination in Volume analysis tools for CQG.

Let us know what you think about this update in the comments, on Forum and in Feature request section.

#49     Jun 12, 2017
  10. PTMC

PTMC

Hello friends,

What is the real power of the community? Communication. It is acclaimed that only the mutual info sharing makes the community truly meaningful and helpful for its participants.

But for the information to be really useful, we need traders who can bring their thoughts to the reader. Thus, if you have something to tell about your trading experience, or to share an interesting trading theme, we suggest you write a text and get a reward for it.

Contact via PM and we discussed theme and reward.

#50     Jun 20, 2017