Psychopath "Tells"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by maxpi, Nov 15, 2011.

1. They often look for validation from strangers

#41     Nov 18, 2011
  2. ammo

ammo

ask em about their soul and god and honesty,you need to be up on it first,cuts thru the con,you are immediately attacked because you pushed the buttons,sometimes the soul and god are tipoffs for a great con,but if you are honest ,you can recognize honest,then hit em with if ya aint honest,ya aint ,that will send em packing for a new mark,but they will hate you,that's okay,price of telling the truth,might knock their game back a few pegs,works great on the real mafia folks,mostly taught honesty is for suckers and spent their life wondering why they can't find happy,be prepared to prove your not fake

#42     Nov 19, 2011
  3. better to be armed with psycho then unarmed with decency

#43     Nov 19, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

why not both

#44     Nov 19, 2011
  5. Great advise and if it pisses the nut off enough he gets his ass handed to him or worse. Of course maybe he'll just get his tires cut or house vandalized. It's stupid to fuck with someone who is mentally off, especially if they are violent like the OP said they were. Really it's stupid to fuck with people anyway. With that advise you're going to get maxpi's ass kicked.

Here is some good advise, walk away from trouble, especially since you have no skin in the game except pride.

#45     Nov 19, 2011
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Correct!

I know this one woman, con artist, she always says "Happy day" with this really faked up smile and sincerity.. so she was saying that to me and I'd been practicing my "Predator Stare" just so I could experiment, now that I can pick the psychopaths out of a crowd.. I stepped a little closer and looked in her eyes like I was getting ready to short order cook her guts, not giving a dirty look, just a predatorial size-up... she recognized it!! She stepped back and was speechless.. I'm not sure more ordinary people would react so strongly to that look, they might note that it was odd, or animalistic but to be stunned? It takes one to know one.

#47     Nov 19, 2011
  7. ammo

ammo

i might ask if you had a problem,we are all just people here to live one chance at life,everyone gets different degrees of pleasure out of it,for those worse off,conning is another form of displeasure,necessary in ones mind or not,it still leaves a hole,try to see the good in everyone,it's there,in different amounts,you can do that just by looking a person in the eye ,and they as you,can see inside...just treating everyone with respect goes a long way,imagine if...

#48     Nov 19, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! I'll admit defeat. You bet me to the above comment. Lol!

#49     Nov 19, 2011
  9. maxpi

maxpi

I'm just learning some coping skills with regard to psychopaths... Life's a Montessori school, you pick your area of study, I'll pick my own, thank you very much.

#50     Nov 19, 2011