Psychopath "Tells"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by maxpi, Nov 15, 2011.

1. maxpi

maxpi

This has nothing to do with trading, sorry, trading is essentially boring.. trading doesn't require much discussion, not the way I do it.. Why do people that are trading relatively tiny accounts want to know anything about the economy, fundamentals, etc.. It's superfluous to what I do.. I hope I never get to the point where I have to think about things that Warren Buffett has to know.. forget that, I'm getting a headache thinking about it... I'll work on my list of Psychopath tells elsewhere, life is a big Montessori School to me, current area of study is tells for MBTI and the Psychopaths crept into the landscape.. and I just bubble over.. Bubbled right over on the hallowed halls of ET. What a bumpkin I must be... I'll chastize myself at some point, I promise...

#31     Nov 15, 2011
  2. A couple of good sayings come to mind........

"The eyes are the window to the soul"

"By their fruits you will know them"

#32     Nov 15, 2011
  3. Don't chastise yourself, maxpi, just keep anoying tedious little assholes. It's good fun :p

#33     Nov 16, 2011
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Is this what you do in your spare time? Toy with the local psychopath?

You're playing with fire, man. lol

#34     Nov 16, 2011
  5. psychopathic traits are pretty good for men.

#35     Nov 17, 2011
  6. #36     Nov 17, 2011
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Until they run up against somebody that is more psycho than they are..

#37     Nov 17, 2011
  8. Archin

Archin

You described ego-centricity not narcissisism.

#38     Nov 17, 2011
  9. Psychopath test:

[​IMG]

A: Now be brutally honest, was your very first thought I'd like to marry one of those girls?

B: Or was your first thought about keeping them tied up in your cellar for sex toys?

If you answered B you are a normal guy

If you answered A get out of this business now you pussy :p

#39     Nov 17, 2011
  10. DSM, you mean the same process that used to list homosexuality and sadomasochism as mental illnesses? Lol.

For further info, there are some links here, although wikipedia is kinda unreliable so it's best to check the sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Psychopathy_Checklist

#40     Nov 18, 2011